Xavier University is a private research university located in Cincinnati and Norwood, Ohio, United States. Established in 1831, it is a non-profit co-education institution with Jesuit/Roman Catholic affiliations.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers more than 80 undergraduate and graduate programs in over 50 areas of study.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Health Professions; Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; and Social Sciences.
- The college has a campus of 190 acres with residence halls providing on-campus housing to 51% of the student population.
Xavier University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 35|
|Intake Season|| December 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted through Common Application or on the official website and for graduate only on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||37,230|
|Room and Board||12,150|
|Books and Supplies||1,000|
- The college provides financial aid to 57% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 23,055.