Oregon State University is the largest public research university. It specializes in marine sciences, sustainable food systems and marine sciences.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- There are 200 certificates, undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs offered by 11 schools of the university.
- Apart from colleges, campus has 35 extension offices, 1 alumni center and 15 experiment stations.
- There are 16 residence halls in the campus offering living options to those who belong to second year or above, graduate and transfer students
- Official Transcripts
- SAT/ACT/GRE/GMAT score
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- Letter of Reference
- Statement of Objective
- Writing Samples
Applicants can apply at the official website of the university. Send the required documents through mail.
|Summer||February 1, 2019||January 1|
|Spring||March 4, 2019||October 1|
|Fall||February 1, 2019||April 1|
|Winter||December 10, 2018||July 1|
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||30,141 USD|
|Room and Board||11,904 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,200 USD|
|Personal Expenses||2,085 USD|
The students are offered financial aid in different forms such as scholarships and grants:-
- Around 14,008 USD is the average scholarship amount disbursed for the students
- Approximately, 71% university students receive scholarships and grants
Oregon State University has alumni center with more than 1, 80,000 alumni. Students can avail benefits through accessing university resources, nationwide savings program and career resources.