Master of Science [M.Sc] (Nursing)
Field of Study
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students must complete a 4 years bachelor's degree from a recognized institution.
- Students who meet the above degree requirement with a strong technical background in engineering, physics, or a comparable science program are welcome to apply.
- The average cumulative high school GPA of students admitted to Stanford is 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Standardized test scores – GMAT or GRE
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field from a recognized institution
Note: A three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject is not considered sufficient for graduate study at Stanford. A two-year master’s degree following the three-year bachelor’s degree from India is required.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test to get admission to this program.
The Master of Science in Nursing degree prepares graduates for positions that reflect the current, emerging and expanding roles of nurses as providers and educators. The curricula are designed in the context of related challenges, needs, and increasing complexities within the systems of health care delivery, higher education, and professional nursing.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||106764 for 2 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Feb 1)|
Required Document List
- CV or Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement for Purpose
- Official Transcripts
|fall||Feb 1, 2022|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
|Books and Supplies||$1134||$1134|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Room and Board||$11508|
QS World University 2020
Ranked #51 / 100
Nursing [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|FormSwift Scholarship Program||$1000||Yes||Mar 15, 2020|
|FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship||$20000||Yes||N/A|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship||$1385||Yes||Apr 30, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- The F-1 Visa is the most common visa for students.
- The J-1 Visa is Exchange Visitor visa classification is available to students supported financially by MSU.
Students may work up to 40 hours per week during finals weeks and breaks. students can not work more than 29 hours per week during the academic year.