The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) is a public, coeducational college located in Trenton suburb of Ewing Township, New Jersey. It was established in 1855, and has more than 80,000 alumni network across the globe.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- About 50 majors programs under seven schools are running in TCNJ. Some of the popular majors are – Business Administration, Management, Communication, Psychology, Biology, etc.
- On campus, The College of New Jersey offers residential facility. It includes four residential halls that can accommodate around 860 freshman students.
The College of New Jersey Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|Test Scores||UG: ACT/SAT Graduate: GRE|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application fee||UG: USD 75|
|Additional Requirements||Essay and Resume; Personal and Financial Statement|
|Intake Season||Spring – November 1; Fall – February 15|
How to Apply - To apply for admission to The College of New Jersey, for:
- UG: Apply through Common Application.
- Graduate: Apply through The College of New Jersey website.
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||28,286 USD|
|Room and Board||13,536 USD|
The students at The College of New Jersey are offered financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants. And also a requirement of fulfilment of eligibility to receive aid on the basis of FAFSA submission, on or before deadline.
- The average scholarship value for freshmen ranges from 8,000 to 12,000 USD annually, only on fulfilment of the criteria, at TCNJ.