Texas Christian University is a private institution in Fort Worth, Texas, established in 1873. The university is church affiliated and is biggest religious university.
Texas Christian University offers 114 undergraduate, 36 doctoral levels programs, and 58 programs at the graduate level through eight institutes.
- Communication and journalism
- Visual and performing arts
- Social sciences
- Business management and marketing
Why Choose Texas Christian University?
- The University had an endowment of 1.52 billion USD in the year 2017.
- The University’s business school is one of the best in the Country.
- The annual budget of the university is 702.3 million USD
- The University’s total investment on research is more than 1.514 million USD
- Categorized as Doctoral University: Higher Research Activity by the Carnegie Foundation and a top 100 National University.
Texas Christian University Programs, Faculty and Divisions
Texas Christian University offers degrees, diplomas, and certificates courses at undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels through the following the following academic divisions:
- Addran College of Liberal Arts
- Bob Schieffer College of Communication
- College of Education
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Science and Engineering
- Harris College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- M.J. Neeley School of Business
- John V Roach Honors College
Texas Christian University Campus and Residence
- The Texas Christian university campus is spread across 283acre in a residential neighborhood.
- Around 49% of the total students can be accommodated in the 25 residence hall.
- It is mandatory for undergraduate students to live on-campus for the 1st two years of study.
- All campus residents have to subscribe to an on-campus meal plan.
Texas Christian University Admission Process
Pre-Requisites for Admission into Texas Christian University
- Test scores: SAT/ACT for UG students; GRE/GMAT for graduate students
- English language proficiency test score: TOEFL; IELTS; or PTE
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Resume or CV(graduate students)
- Additional documents as specified by department one is applying for
- Writing samples
- Candidates can apply through online application portal on the official website.
- Both undergraduates and graduates can apply through it
- The application fee is 50 USD
- The application deadline is 1st February.
Texas Christian University Cost of Attendance
Texas Christian University estimated average cost of attendance has been tabulated below:-
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Cost of attendance||62,970|
|Tuition and fees||44,760|
|Room and board||12,360|
|Books and supplies||970|
Texas Christian University Scholarships, Bursaries, and Financial Aids
- Average Grant Aid awarded at the university is 23,564 USD
- Academic Scholarship amount ranges from 10,000 USD to 46,860 USD
- Need-based Financial Aid for Students ranges from 2,000 USD to 36,860 USD
- Almost 71% students receive some kind of aids
- More than 29% students receive merit based scholarships
Texas Christian University Alumni Network –
Texas Christian University has more than 90,000 living alumni. Alumni of the university get following benefits:-
- Professional networking
- Multiple job opportunities
- Various annual events.
- Continuous education
List of a few Notable Alumni:
|Abe Issa||Founder and CEO of Global Efficient Energy|
|Kyle Bass||Founder and principal of Hayman Capital Management|
|Sue Monk Kidd||Author of The Secret Life of Bees|
|Bob Schieffer||A journalist with CBS News|
|Betty Buckley||Tony award-winning actress|
|Angela Stanford||Professional golfer|