California State University is a public research university located in Fullerton, California, United States. Established in 1959, the university has the largest student body of all the campuses of the California State University system.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers 57 undergraduate and 52 graduate programs under 9 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Communication, Journalism; Health Professions; Psychology; and Social Sciences.
- The university accommodates very less students in residence housing on campus of 256 acres.
California State University Fullerton Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE|
|Application Fee||USD 55|
|Intake Season||Fall - November 1; Spring – March 31|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||19,842|
|Room and Board||15,642|
|Books and Supplies||1,948|
- The university provides 73% students with some form of financial aid
- The average annual need-based scholarships offered by university is of USD 4,039.
The university offers more than 280,000 alumni benefits like travel programs, scholarships and awards, store discounts and much more.