Hanover College is a private liberal arts college located in Hanover, Indiana, United States. Established in 1827; it is a co-educational institution which is affiliated with Presbyterian Church. The college was the first ever private college in the state.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers over 33 undergraduate and pre-professional programs.
- The most popular majors are - Speech Communication and Rhetoric; Kinesiology and Exercise Science; Psychology; Economics; and Biology/Biological Sciences.
- The college has a campus of 650 acres with 12 residence halls providing on-campus housing to 94% of the student population.
Hanover College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Intake Season|| November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted on the official website or through Common Application and graduate on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||36,520|
|Room and Board||11,230|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|
- The college provides financial aid to 79% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 27,497.