Hope College is a private educational institution which was established in 1866 and is located in Holland, Michigan. It ranks #103 at the 2019 edition of Best Colleges – National Liberal Arts College.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- There are more than 90 programs available at the college. Popular courses offered at Hope college are the following:
- Business Administration and Management (General)
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Social Work
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- It offers an array of on-campus housing options to choose from. Around 79% student population opts for on-campus residential housing whereas 215% go for off-campus one.
Hope College Admission Process
|Test Score||Undergraduate – ACT/SAT score Graduate – Related Entrance Exam|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/ DET/PTE or GTEC score|
|Application Fee||35 USD|
|Additional Requirement||School Report, Annual Financial Support form|
How to Apply -The student can apply for any of the available programs through Common Application.
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||40, 588 USD|
|Room and Board||15, 174 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1000 USD|
|Other Expenses||2000 USD|
|Total Expenditure||59, 062 USD|
University of San Francisco offers various scholarships and grants.
- 57% of total undergraduate student population is offered need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 20, 276 USD.
- You can apply for the scholarship through the Common Application form.