University of California is a public research university located in Irvine, California, United States. Established in 1965, it is categorized as a Research I university and has a research expenditure of over USD 300 million each year.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers 80 undergraduate and 98 graduate programs through 16 schools and colleges
- The most popular majors are - Social Psychology; Public Health; Biology/Biological Sciences, General; Business/Managerial Economics; and Computer Science.
- The university has a campus of 1527 acres with on-campus housing to accommodate 61% of the student population in 53 residence halls.
University of California Irvine Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||UG programs - USD 80; graduate programs – USD 125|
|Intake Season||November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||$1,363.00|
|Room and Board||$15,263.00|
- Over 63% of students are provided with financial aid yearly.
- The average annual need-based scholarships awarded is of USD 19,731.
The university more than 170,000 people as its alumni receiving benefits like access to alumni events, store discounts, travel insurance and more.