Jacksonville State University is a regional, public university in Jacksonville, Alabama. It was established in 1883. The university also offers international programs and has been running exchange programs for over 60 years now.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Over 40 undergraduate majors, 35 masters and five doctoral programs under six schools, are offered at Jacksonville State University currently. Some of the popular majors are – Business Administration, Management, Elementary Education, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Nursing, etc.
- On a 459 acre campus, Jacksonville State University offers residence facility to its students. It includes residential halls that can accommodate its students.
Jacksonville State University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|Test Scores||UG: ACT/SAT Graduate: GRE/GMAT/MAT|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application fee||35 USD|
|Additional Requirements||Essay and Resume; Personal and Financial Statement; Copy of Passport|
|Application Deadline||August 1|
How to apply – To apply for admission to Jacksonville State University, for:
- UG: Apply through Jacksonville State University online application.
- Graduate: Apply through respective department’s online application.
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||19,230 USD|
|Room and Board||7,898 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,498 USD|
|Other Expenses||2,998 USD|
The students at Jacksonville State University are offered financial aid in the form of scholarships, loans and grants. It is mandatory for students to submit the FAFSA on or before deadline, to receive financial aid.
- The average scholarship value for freshmen is 10,352 USD.
- About 83% of the freshmen receive financial aid in some form.