Kennesaw State University (KSU) is a public university in the state of Georgia, United States. Its ranking in the 2019 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, Tier 2.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 52 bachelor's degrees, 21 master's degree programs, and five doctoral programs through its 13 colleges. Popular majors of KSU are - Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services; Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs; Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Engineering; and Psychology.
- KSU’s 581 acre land has 2 primary campuses in Kennesaw and Marietta with over 35,000 students.
- Kennesaw campus has premium apartments, apartments and suite-style housing options while Marietta campus has suite-style and traditional apartments. All of them have 10 – month’s contract.
Kennesaw State University Admission Process
|Pre-Requisites||Official transcripts, LOR|
|Test Scores||SAT/ACT score, GRE/GMAT score|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS score|
|Application Fee||Undergraduate - 40 USD, Graduate – 60 USD|
|Additional Requirements||Personal Statement, Writing Sample|
|Intake Seasons||Undergraduate – December 1, Graduate - Variable|
How to Apply – Applicants may submit their online application forms at the official website of the university.
Cost and Scholarships
|Tuition and Fees||15,323 USD|
|Room and Board||11,467 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,500 USD|
|Personal Expenses||5,061 USD|
The students are provided financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Around 4% of the new students receive financial aid of about 3,422 USD per person from the university.
- Around 35% of the first year students receive federal grant of about 4,564 USD each.
There are around 100,000 alumni around the globe. The alumni are benefitted with various services such as special benefits on recreation center, bookstore, parking museum, business development center and assistance in career planning and development.