Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
The University of Kentucky requires a minimum 2.75 GPA for entry into any Master's program.
Indian Students Eligibility:
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from the recognised institution with GPA of 2.75
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test to get admission to this program
- The program's curriculum incorporates a diverse mix of core business courses, electives, professional workshops and career support to help candidates become well-rounded and nimble.
- This program attracts academic backgrounds in engineering, communications, health sciences, agriculture, arts, and sciences, as well as business.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||32600 for 1 yearor 51 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Jan 15)|
Required Document List
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- CV or Resume
|fall||Jan 15, 2022|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Room and Board||$14600|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #76 / 400
Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$150||Yes||N/A|
|Go Clean Scholarship||$3500||Yes||Dec 31, 2020|
|Ellis R. Ott Scholarship for Applied Statistics and Quality Management||Variable||Yes||Apr 1, 2020|
|AAUW International Fellowships||Variable||Yes||Nov 15, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- The most common visa classifications for this purpose are the H-1B Temporary Worker and the J-1 Scholar categories.
- The O-1A worker status is based on extraordinary ability and allows an employer
- Students usually work ten to twenty hours a week.
- Students cannot work more than 40 hours per week.