University of Nebraska is a public research university located in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States. Established in 1869, the university is a land grant institution which laid the foundation of theoretical ecology in early 20th century.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- More than 100 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs are offered through 10 schools and colleges.
- Popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Engineering; Agriculture, Agriculture Operations; Communication, Journalism; and Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences.
- The university has a campus of 623 acres and provides on campus housing to 37% of student population
University of Nebraska Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||UG programs - USD 45; Graduate programs – USD 50|
|Intake Season||Spring – December 1; Fall – May1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; copy of passport; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG programs and graduate programs must be filled on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||24,187|
|Room and Board||11,044|
|Books and Supplies||1,024|
- 44% of students are awarded some form of financial aid.
- Average need-based scholarship offered is of USD 7,482.
The university provides its 192,585 alumni benefits like career services, insurance services, store discounts, alumni events and more.