Utah State University (USU) is located in Logan, Utah, United States. USU has the Utah’s largest residential campus. USU is the #5 university in the nation (Washington Weekly (2017)).
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 162 undergraduate and 116 graduate degrees. Popular majors of USU are - Business Administration and Management, General; Communication Sciences and Disorders, General; Physical Education Teaching and Coaching; and Psychology, General; Economics, General.
- The main campus has the span of 400 acres of land. Amongst many places to be visited in the campus, the Museum of Anthropology is a place to explore at USU.
- There are 18 residence halls (single housing) and 5 family housing options with varied facilities at the campus.
Utah State University Admission Process
|Pre-Requisites||Official transcripts, LOR|
|Test Scores||SAT/ACT score, GRE score|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS score|
|Application Fee||Undergraduate – 50 USD, Graduate – 55 USD|
|Intake Seasons||Fall – May 1|
How to Apply – Applicants may submit their online application forms at the official website of the university.
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||21,505 USD|
|Room and Board||5,400 USD|
|Books and Supplies||800 USD|
The students are provided financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Around 58% of new students receive financial aid from the university.
- The average aid provided per student is approx. 7,187 USD.
- Around 1,273 new students received federal grant aid, 30% got grants of 4,147 USD.
There are around 135,000 alumni around the globe. The alumni are benefitted on various services such as insurance, recreational facilities, merchandise and lodging and travel services.