California State University is a public research university located in Northridge, California, United States. Established in 1958, the university has the second largest student body of all the campuses of the California State University system and has an economic output of USD 1.9 billion annually.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers 134 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs under 9 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Social Sciences; Psychology; Health Professions; and Communication, Journalism.
- The university accommodates students in apartments, suites and family housing on its campus of 356 acres.
California State University Northridge Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE|
|Application Fee||USD 55|
|Intake Season||Fall - May 1; Spring – October 31|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and other fees||18,755|
|Books and supplies||2,002|
|Room and board||11,122|
- The university provides 78% students with some form of financial aid
- The average annual need-based scholarships offered by university is of USD 16,656.
The university offers its alumni benefits like travel programs, scholarships and awards, store discounts and much more.