Ramapo College is public science and arts college located in Mahwah, New Jersey, United States. Established in 1969, the college majorly offers four-year liberal arts programs.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 16.1 million|
|Student Retention Rate||86%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||2,851|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 39,973|
|Admission Helpdesk||(201) 684-7300 | email@example.com|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers over 60 majors and 45 minors at undergraduate level and 10 graduate programs along with 38 other programs.
- The most popular majors are - Business Administration and Management; Psychology; Speech Communication and Rhetoric; Nursing Science; and Biology/Biological Sciences.
- The college has 7 residence halls on campus providing housing to the 46% of the student population.
Ramapo College Admissions
Intake Season – Varies
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (paper-based); 79 (iBT); 213 (Computer based)
- IELTS – 6
- Application Fee – USD 60
- Additional Requirements – Proof of financial support; Immunization records
Applications for the undergraduate programs must be submitted through the Common Application or on the official website and for the graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 55% of the students enrolled receive some form financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 9,722.
Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,569|
|Room and Board||12,180|
|Other Expenses Budget||3,010|