Miami Dade College is a public college located in Miami, Florida, United States. Established in 1959, it is largest college part of the Florida College System, largest institute of higher learning in the state and the second largest in the USA by enrolment.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers more than 100 degrees through 18 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Liberal Arts and Humanities; Nursing; Business; Emergency Medical Technician; Information Technology; Homeland Security and Disaster Management; Police and Criminal Science.
- The college has 8 campuses and 21 outreach centers spread across Florida.
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 50|
|Intake Season|| Fall – June 26; Spring – November 2; Summer – March 15|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
All applications must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,600|
|Other Expenses Budget||6,080|
- The college offers financial aid to its students in the form of scholarships, grants, loans and work-study programs.
- The scholarship amount may range up to USD 7,000 for a year.
- Students can also apply for private scholarships and grants through the university.