Keller Graduate School of Management: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Keller Graduate School of Management is one of the finest institutes of Naperville. It functions under DeVry University and provides an excellent education to the students. It offers a number of graduate and undergraduate courses. The location is also extremely good. The institute is surrounded by various industries that provide work opportunities to the students. It was founded in the year 1973 and it is also the first institute to be accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
|Type of University||Private|
|Year of Establishment||1973|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
Keller Graduate School of Management Campus
Keller Graduate School of Management’s Naperville Center is located at the intersection of Naperville Road and the East-West Tollway
- The campus provides a number of facilities to the students which include computer labs, advanced electronics labs, and libraries.
- There are a number of clubs and organizations. A number of online groups are also there for the students and alumni
- The campus is situated at an extremely convenient location and is surrounded by daycare facilities, shopping centers and many more.
Residence Facilities at Keller Graduate School of Management
There are no on-campus housing facilities available for the students.
- Different types of off-campus housing facilities are offered to the domestic as well as international students.
- There are public as well as private apartments. Various nearby homestays are also available.
- These housings provide all the basic amenities to the students like basic furniture, kitchen equipment, etc.
Programs offered at Keller Graduate School of Management
Keller Graduate School of Management offers programs across a number of graduate and undergraduate courses to the students in various exciting fields.
- Some of the popular courses offered include a Masters in Business Administration, Bachelors in Business Administration and an Associate Degree in Information Technology and Networking.
- A number of online courses and associate degree courses are also available.
- The college provides an excellent course curriculum that is taught by highly experienced faculties.
International students who want to seek admissions at Keller Graduate School of Management can follow the below-mentioned application process:
Application Portal: Students can apply via the online application portal.
Application Fee: N/A
English Proficiency Requirements:
- TOEFL(iBT) : 79
- TOEFL(CBT) :213
- TOEFL(PBT) : 550
- IELTS: 6.0
- High-school transcripts
- GED certificate (in English)
- Scores of Standardized Exams to study in the USA
- English Proficiency Test Scores (international applicants)
- I-20 (international candidates)
- Current Passport (international applicants)
Cost of Attendance
- For undergraduate students, the cost per credit hour is 514 USD while for the graduate students, the cost per credit hour is 776 USD.
- The fee for Military, Corporate and Government Partners is different. The alumni candidates will receive 10% on tuition fees.
- The accommodation cost would be around 1,000 USD per month.
- Various other additional charges will also have to be paid.
Scholarships & Financial Aid for International Students
Different types of financial aids are provided to the students. They need to fill up the FAFSA form.
- International students are eligible for different types of scholarships to afford study in the USA. Various scholarships offered are Dennis Keller Scholarship, Opportunity Grant and Business Edge Scholarship.
- Opportunity Grant awards 500 USD towards tuition fee to the first-year undergraduate students.
- Business Edge Scholarship is given to the undergraduate business students. The full-time students receive 600 USD/ semester and half-time students receive 300 USD/ semester.
- Dennis Keller Scholarship is given to undergraduate students having a minimum 2.8 GPA. They receive a maximum of 4,800 USD towards tuition fees.
The alumni network is meant to create a bond between the existing students and the alumni. The alumni enjoy certain benefits.
- The family members of the alumni receive 10% off on their tuition fees.
- The alumni get to attend various webinars and career fairs.
- Some of the notable alumni include Dave Bennett, Steve Cartwright, David Crane, Wendell Gilliard.
The Career Service team prepares the students for placements through career assessment tools.
- You will be provided with industry-specific resources so that you can pursue a career in your own field.
- Keller Graduate School of Management partners with over 400 employers who offer jobs to the students.
- A few of the notable employers include Adventist HealthCare, Schlumberger Technology Corporation and Samsung Electronics America.