Wilmington University (formerly known as Wilmington College) was established in 1968. Its main campus is situated in New castle, Delaware, United States.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- With 14 campus locations and 7 academic colleges, the University offers more than 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Popular majors at Wilmington include: Behavioral Sciences, Nursing Practice, Business Administration and Management.
- The university does not have on-campus housing facilities. However, it is partnered with places4students.com to provide various off-campus housing facilities.
Wilmington University Admission Process
Students seeking admission to Wilmington University should visit the institution’s official website to fill up application form.
|Requirements||Official High School Transcripts|
|Additional Requirements||Affidavit of support, bank statement|
|Application Fee||$35 (non-refundable)|
|Application Deadlines (Bachelor’s degree)||Fall- June 30, Spring- October 30, Summer- February 28.|
Cost and Scholarships
|Program||Fee for International Students (per credit hour)|
- The tuition and fee for most programs after aid is about $16,000 per year for the academic session 2018-2019.
- Since no on-campus housing facilities are provided by the college, the cost for the same cannot be estimated.
- International students are not eligible for most forms of financial assistance.
- Loan programs like International Student Scholarship & Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship can be accessed by non-US citizens.
Even though the window for financial aid and scholarships is limited for international applicants, they can still apply for various scholarships from private sources and avail employment opportunities provided by the university to fulfil their financial needs.