Mills College is a private liberal arts and science college located in Oakland, California, United States. Established in 1852, it was first women’s college in the region and the first single sex college to offer explicit admission to transgender students.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 60 undergraduate and 30 graduate and certificate programs in arts and sciences.
- The most popular majors are - Psychology; English Language and Literature; Biology/Biological Sciences; Economics; and Sociology.
- The college accommodates 64% of the students in on-campus housing on its 135 acres campus
Mills College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 50|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted on the official website or through Common Application and for the graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||13,614|
|On-Campus Other Budget||2,403|
|Books and Supplies||1,514|
- The college offers financial aid to 86% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 37,457.
The college has over 26,000 people in its alumni network in 66 countries in the world.