Chapman University is a private educational institution which was established in 1861. It ranks at #5 in Regional University West Rankings and #3 in Best Undergraduate Teaching.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university has around 123 undergraduate programs with 45 majors and more than 40 graduate programs offered at the campus.
- The most popular programs at Chapman University are the following:
- Business Administration and Management
- Film / Video Productions
- Business/ Corporate Communication
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- The on-campus housing facilities offered by the university are several. You can choose from options like Morlan Hall, Glass Hall, Apartment communities, etc. as per your convenience. Around 67% of student population lives off-campus.
Chapman University Admission Process
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/PBT/IELTS/PTEA/CAE|
|Application Fee||70 USD|
|Additional Requirement||School Report Form, Creative Supplement for Certain Programs|
|Intake Sessions||Spring and Fall|
How to Apply
The Chapman University applicants have to apply through The Common App.
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition Fee||52, 340 USD|
|Student Fee||384 USD|
|Living Expenses||15, 828 USD|
|Books, Supplies, Health Insurance, etc.||7, 910 USD|
|Total||76, 462 USD|
- All the Chapman University’s freshmen are generously offered merit-based scholarships of up to 32000 USD.
- The university also offers limited need-based scholarships of 15000 USD per year.