Wittenberg University is a private 4-year liberal arts college. Earlier, it was the only liberal arts college which was considered to be the amongst top 5 nations in #mytopcollege campaign and was in competition with bigger schools such as Kansas State and Penn State.
|UG Application Portal||The Common Application; Official Website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 106 million|
|Student Retention Rate||76%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||1,606|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 53,004|
|Admission Helpdesk||937-327-6314 | email@example.com|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers more than 70 majors and special programs along with 8 pre-professional programs. Out of these, 70% pursue graduate studies. Some of the well-known majors of the university are – Business, Social Sciences, Education, and English Literature.
- Wittenberg’s offer variety of campus facilities such as women’s center, placement services, health centers along with non-remedial tutoring. Apart from that, campus safety is another facility with late night patrol, late night transport and 24-hours emergency telephones.
- There are 6 residence halls on-campus accommodating more than 1,000 students altogether.
Wittenberg University Admissions
Intake Seasons – Rolling, May 1
- Transcripts, LOR
- Standardized Test Score – SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 79 (iBT), 550 (PBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- Application Fee – USD 35
- Additional Requirements – I-20 form, proof of financial documents
Students may apply through the Common Application or the official website of the university.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 81% full-time undergraduate students receive some form of financial aid from the academy.
- The average need based scholarship offered to the students is of USD 26,551.
Wittenberg University Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fee||39,450|
|Books and Supplies||1,000|
|Room and Board||10,554|