The Fuqua School of Business Admission 2020-2021, Requirement, Deadline & Acceptance Rate
Fuqua School of Business is a part of the Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. The School of Business offers admission in up to 10 disciplines in the graduate programs. The acceptance rate at Fuqua is 24%, and admissions are based on the application and interview. Admission at the Fuqua School of Business is offered for Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring Semester. The application deadline varies from program to program.
|Number of Programs||8+|
|Financial Aid||Scholarships, Loans & Grants|
|English Proficiency Test||IELTS,TOFEL & PTE|
|Admission Office||+1 919.745.8877|
Fuqua School of Business Admission Deadlines
Fuqua School of Business offers admission for the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer semesters. Every program has different rounds and dates to apply by:
|Early Action||September 19|
|Round 1||October 14|
|Round 2||January 6|
|Round 3||March 11|
|Deadlines||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4||Round 5||Round 6|
|Global Executive MBA||Oct 16||Dec 4||Jan 22||Mar 11||Apr 29||May 27|
|MMS- Foundation of Business||Oct 28||Jan 22||Mar 5||Apr 13||----||----|
|MMS- Duke Kunshan Uni.||Oct 28||Jan 22||Mar 5||Apr 13||----||----|
|MQM-Business Analytics||Oct 21||Jan 15||Feb 27||Apr 6||----||----|
|Weekend Executive MBA||Sep 18||Oct 16||Dec 4||Jan 22||Mar 11|
|Accelerated Daytime MBA||Oct 14||Jan 6||Mar 11||-----||-----|
Fuqua School of Business also offers an online program of Health Analytics.
Fuqua School of Business International Students Admission
The application process of the Fuqua School of Business for international students are:
- Fill the application form,
- Attach the Official Transcripts,
- Submit the official GMAT/GRE scores,
- Submit official English Language Test Scores (TOFEL, IELTS, PTE),
- Submit the Application Essays,
- Submit Letter of Recommendations,
- Submit a proof Work experience.
Fuqua School of Business requires its applicants to submit the official test score of GMAT/GRE and English Proficiency Test scores to be eligible to study in the USA. Fuqua accepts the standardized test scores for admission but the average score of class 2020 was somewhere between 660-750 for GMAT.
Fuqua School of Business requires international students to apply for F-1 Visa after getting an acceptance letter from them to study in the USA as an international student:
Documents required for an F1 Visa to be issued are:
- Official Acceptance Letter from Fuqua,
- I-20 Form issued by the School (Admission letter)
- All-Academic Official Transcripts (Grade 10 to latest)
- All Character, provisional or migration certificate
- Relationship Certificate with Sponsor and Family Member
- Sponsorship Letter from Sponsor
- Bank Balance certificate & Transaction (6 months preferred)
- Property Valuation
- Income Source like Salary, House Rent, Land Lease, Agriculture, Vehicle, Business income from the Audit report, etc.
- Certificate of extracurricular activities
- Pay SEVIS fee and Visa interview from Nabil bank
- Go for the interview with payment receipt and SEVIS paid receipt.
Fuqua School of Business Graduate Admission
Fuqua School of Business offers admission to students in a Master’s in Business Administration, Business Studies, Quantitative Management, Business Analytics, etc. Admission requirements to study at the Fuqua School of Business in the USA are:
- Official Transcripts/Academic Background
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Test Scores(IELTS & TOEFL )
- GMAT/ GRE
- Resume showing experience
- Preferred Interview Location
Fuqua School of Business also offers admission to PhD in Business Administration. But the acceptance rate for PhD programs is less than 2%-8%.