Foisie Business School 2020-2021 Admissions: Acceptance Rate, Requirements, Deadlines, Application Process
Foisie Business School is located in Worcester and is a part of Worcester Polytechnic Institute. The college provides admission to both graduate and undergraduate programs. Most of the courses here have a rolling basis for admissions however the deadlines are quite clearly specified. The college approaches a unique project-based learning system which is very unique and beneficial for the students.
- The school has an acceptance rate of 92%.
- Foisie Business School has a total enrollment of 169 students with a student-faculty ratio of 13:1.
- The school is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
|Application fee(non- refundable)||70 USD|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment|
|Intake seasons||Rolling basis|
|Work Experience||For selected courses only|
Foisie Business School Undergraduate International Admissions
The school offers Bachelor of Science in Business, Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Management Engineering and Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems. The students here follow a unique project-based approach where the student gets trained in both theory and practice.
Where to Apply: Common Application
Application Deadlines: International applicants are suggested to apply well in advance and preferably by the early decision deadlines to be able to complete the admission and visa application on time.
|Early Decision||Round 1 – November 1
Round 2 – January 1
|Regular Decision||February 1|
Admission Requirements: The candidates need to submit the following documents at the time of admission.
- School transcripts
- The SAT and ACT score (optional)
- English proficiency test scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- WPI International Certification of Finances
- Financial bank statement to proof his/her capacity to be able to study at the school
Foisie Business School Graduate International Admissions
Foisie Business School offers graduate programs such as Master of Business Administration(MBA), Master of Science in Information Technology, Master of Science in Management, Master of Science in Marketing and Innovation, Master of Science in Supply Chain Management, Master of Science in Operation technology and Ph.D. in Business Administration.
The admissions are provided on a rolling basis and the admission requirements for the graduate degree programs- MBA and MS programs are the same.
Application Fee: 70 USD
Application Deadlines: Graduate admission application at Foisie Business School is accepted for the Fall and Spring semesters.
Admission Requirements: Students are required to fulfill the following admission requirements to get admission in Foisie Business School graduate program:
- Completed application form
- Payment of non-refundable application fee
- Evaluated and translated college/ university academic transcripts
- A bachelor's degree in a related field of study from an accredited college/ university
- English Language Proficiency – TOEFL/ IELTS
- GRE/ GMAT Test scores – An average GMAT score of 500 is accepted by the business school. The test score requirements can be exempted in certain cases which can be confirmed with the admission office of the college.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Interview might be asked by the Admission Office
Visa Process for International Students
- The students will have to apply for an F-1 student visa issued by the United States government.
- Upon selection, the student must provide the completed enrollment confirmation card along with an amount of USD 300 as an enrollment deposit.
- Upon depositing the amount the student will receive an I-20 to help to get a visa and original enrollment papers and financial aid paperwork.
- Upon getting these documents the student can apply for a student visa to study in the USA and get a visa interview scheduled with the US Consulate Office.
- The documents required for visa application include:
- Copy of a valid Passport
- Completed visa application along with the receipt of visa application fee
- Passport size photographs
- I-20 form issued by the university
- Acceptance letter from the university
- Scholarship/ SponsorshipLetter(if applicable)
- Immunization Form
- Health Examination Form
Foisie Business School is a very renowned place to study in the United States. The study approach is good and a wide variety of courses are also available. The students from the international community will find it easy to mix up here with the students. The applications at the school are not accepted only on the basis of the academics but also on the experience through internships, statement of purpose submitted with the application, video essay, and recommendations.
The programs offered by Foisie Business School are conducted in Worcester and Massachusetts and also at some places around the world through blended programs. Though the admissions offered are on a rolling basis, the admission deadlines mentioned above for the international applicants ensure that the students are able to complete their application on time and able to make travel arrangements to travel to the USA.