Albion College is a private liberal arts college in Albion, Michigan, United States. Established in 1835, the college was first to have a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa in the state and is affiliated with United Methodist Church.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 49 undergraduate and graduate programs under 29 departments.
- The most popular majors are - Biology/Biological Sciences\; Economics, General; Psychology; Business Administration and Management; Communication and Media Studies.
- The college has campus of 574 acres with 14 residential complexes offering on-campus housing to 95% of student population.
Albion College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 20|
|Intake Season||Fall – March 1; Spring – September 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||45,590|
|Room and Board||12,380|
|Books and Supplies||700|
- The college offers financial aid to 79% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 35,978.