Kaplan Business School Ranking, Programs, Cost & Expenses
Kaplan Business School is a global provider of higher education in Australia which offers full-time as well as part-time courses in business and accounting and holds articulation and credit transfer agreements with many Australian universities.
The school offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, accounting, finance, marketing, management, tourism, entrepreneurship, health services, digital management, project management, and leadership.
Forbes magazine ranked Kaplan among the top 100 in “America’s Best Employers" list.
Kaplan operates in over 30 countries worldwide and maintains a healthy relationship and partnership with many schools, colleges, universities and corporations
|University Type||Private University|
|No. of Campuses||4|
|Campus locations||Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Cost of Attendance||$43,500|
|Commencements||March, July or November|
|Mode of Program||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Contact International Office||1300-558-036 | https://www.kbs.edu.au/|
Kaplan Business School Programs, Campus and Residence
Kaplan Business School Programs
- Kaplan Business School provides both undergraduate and graduate level programs. Kaplan is known for its courses in business and accounting, and an MBA is available at all four different campuses in the country, which includes a comprehensive range of core subjects and specializations.
- Under UG programs the school offers Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Bachelor of Business (Hospitality and Tourism Management) and Bachelor of Business (Marketing).
- The school offers graduate programs in the field of Master of Business Administration, Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Accounting
- The university also offers UG and PG diploma and certificate courses in the field of business and accounting.
- KBS has 4 campuses across the country, namely in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney.
- There are many different types of accommodation available to international students living in Australia, some of these include homestay, finding a room/housemate, and private student accommodation facilities. For information about homestay options please enquire during the course application process.
Kaplan Business School Application Process
Postgraduate Application Requirements are
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) or an advanced diploma/associate degree (or equivalent) plus evidence of a minimum of two years relevant industry experience.
- International students are also required to have their overseas qualification assessed by the Department of Education and Training.
Undergraduate Application Requirements are
- The minimum age of the student who wishes to get into KBS is 18 years.
- Entry into undergraduate courses requires successful completion of Year (10+2) or equivalent schooling or Certificate IV or equivalent.
- Mature age entry (over 21 years of age) can be made without minimum educational requirements. However, applicants are required to demonstrate capacity to meet course requirements, normally, through interview with the School.
- Applicants may also be allowed direct entry through an approved articulation agreement.
Cost of Attendance
|Bachler of Business||$51,600|
|Master of Accounting||$41,600|
|Master of Professional Accounting||$31,200|
|Master of Business Administration||$43,500|
Non-Tuition Fee / Other Charges
|Type of Expense||Amount|
|Basic Weekly Expense||$300-$400|
|Late Payment Fee||$260|
|Other Charges (per semester)||$450(approx)|
Financial Aid / Scholarships
- Kaplan Business School offers a limited number of regional scholarships to both Australian and international students who display a record of outstanding performance in academics.
- Selection process for KBS involves review of each application. Then on the recommendation from a Selection Committee, scholarships will be awarded each trimester to a limited number of students.
Each student upon successful completion of a program at KBS joins the Kaplan Business School Alumni Association upon graduation. Lifetime membership is granted with no extra fees. Members of the Kaplan Business School Alumni Association get a lot of educational and financial benefits which include:
- Benefit for their ongoing career services
- Build their professional network with the other alumni and get industry connect
- Stay up-to-date with regular college events and ongoings
- Receive recognition for their outstanding achievements in the industry and the outside world