Kaplan Business School: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Founded in 2006, Kaplan Business School(KBS) was first launched in Adelaide with further campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth. KBS has maintained its reputation of providing high-quality education with a supportive and friendly environment nurturing and encouraging students to attain their career aspirations easily. It is a globally recognized provider of higher education degrees in Australia. It offers programs in bachelor’s, masters, certificate, and diploma courses in business, accounting, marketing, management, tourism, entrepreneurship, health services, digital management, analytics, project management, and leadership. It is home to international students from more than 80 nationalities. It is also ranked amongst the top 100 in “America’s Best Employers" by Forbes magazine.
|No. of campuses||5|
|Academic Calendar||Semester based|
|Delivery mode||Full time, Cross-institutional transfers, non-award single subject enrollment, online|
|English Language Tests||IELTS, TOEFL, PTE|
Kaplan Business School Campus
- KBS has five campuses in Australia at Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, and Melbourne.
- The Adelaide campus is located at the heart of the city with proximity to many famous attractions.
- The campus has two residence lounges, a private outdoor courtyard with a resource room, a library, and a computer lab.
- The KBS Brisbane campus is five minutes’ walk to Central Station, Malls, cafes, shops, and restaurants.
- This campus is equipped with student lounges, courtyards, student-only, and a licensed café on the ground floor.
- The Brisbane and Melbourne campuses are home to the students of KBS and Kaplan International Languages.
- The Perth, Sydney, and Melbourne campuses are located in the heart of the city and equipped with all amenities.
Kaplan Business School Residence
- Kaplan Business School does not provide on-campus residence to the students.
- Students can rent off-campus residences near the college campus.
- KBS campuses at the most affordable cities are also the safest to study in Australia with a high standard of living.
Kaplan Business School Programs
- KBS offers undergraduate programs in business, accounting, hospitality & tourism management, and marketing.
- Postgraduate programs are offered in the majors of business analytics, business administration, and accounting
- Undergraduate diplomas, graduate certificates, and graduate diploma programs are offered in diverse fields of business.
- MBA, Master of Accounting, Business Analytics, and Professional Accounting are delivered here. The MBA program is unique with a practical assessment at the end of the trimester
- Online MBA and postgraduate Business Analytics are also offered.
- It also offers the chance to enroll in individual subjects and support cross-institutional transfer.
- Students have the flexibility to swap between specializations and mix classroom subjects with online subjects and select up to six electives.
Unlike applying to many Australian universities the application process at Kaplan Business School for both international and domestic students is the same. The application could be filled either online or offline for admission to KBS. All the supporting documents must be submitted along with the application. Here are all the details related to the same.
Application Portal: Online application
- High school transcripts and certificates
- English proficiency test scores of TOEFL/IELTS/PTE
- Degree completion certificates and transcripts
- Work experience details(if applicable)
- First Trimester: February 21, 2020
- Second trimester: June 19, 2020
- Third trimester: October 16, 2020
Cost of Attendance
The cost of attendance depends upon factors like tuition fees of the respective program, living expenses, books and supplies, and other miscellaneous factors. To study in Australia, the costs vary depending upon the student’s lifestyle and study location.
|Expenses||Annual Expenses (USD)|
|Tuition Fees||Undergraduate: 18,000
Financial Assistance for International Students
- KBS offers several scholarships and financial grants to both domestic and international students.
- High Achievers Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to both domestic and international students based on their academic merit in business.
- Dean’s Award: This award is given to only two students nationally each trimester based on the candidate’s academic performance.
- Regional Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to the students based on their geographical roots and academic performance. It is awarded to the students from South Asia, Asia, Middle East, Latin America, Europe.
- Students must apply online to avail of scholarships. Download the scholarship form and attach the required documents and then mail it to KBS
- International students can also opt for external Funding options in Australia to avail of financial assistance.
Kaplan Business School Alumni
- Kaplan Business School has more than 4500 alumni across the globe. It offers several benefits to its alumni that includes alumni scholarship, career counseling, alumni meet and greet events
Kaplan Business School Placement
- The career Central team on-campus helps students with their career planning to enhance their employability.
- Career advisors help in finding appropriate work placement and academic internships.
- KBS records a high postgraduate employment rate of 100%
- The starting salary a postgraduate from KBS gets is 20% higher than the average salary in the respective sector.
FIND A PROGRAM
I first learned about this college from one of my friends, whose son had graduated from here. He told me everything I needed to know about the university's history, learning flexibility, extracurricular activities, and financial costs, among other things. There was no cost of my online application.
Course Curriculum :
Multiple fundamental accounting and management segments were included in my course curriculum. In comparison to lengthy standard classroom hours, I had to prepare a lot of assignments and they included a larger part of the programme.
This college drew my attention because my older brother was a student there. He advised me to go back to school to get my bachelor's degree in business. I hadn't gone to any other universities. Via the website, I had completed an online application process. I had charged no application fee. I had a decent grade point average in 12th grade, which helped me gain entry.
Course Curriculum :
This was a versatile course programme taught by knowledgeable instructors. I learned about basic topics of industry and administration, such as business and society, finance, data collection, and accounting, as part of this programme. It also gave me a number of study opportunities. It entailed a variety of teaching approaches aimed at promoting in-depth learning and comprehension.
Kaplan Business School is a very well reputed university, which has an image of teaching their students with extra focus on each student and their academic record is also very impressive which shows that the teaching quality is really good. Kaplan Business School has a very affordable fee structure for a students with a tight budget. The faculty of the university is very helpful to students and Kaplan Business School has many facilities which can help a student at any time of the day and the help can be of anytime so even if a student is away from their homeland they are still safe and protected.
Course Curriculum :
My course has a total of 16 subjects from which I have to study 3 subjects every trimester and each subject has one class per week which makes it alot easier for a student to keep up with every subject and to understand each and every topic in detail by giving it more time also the student gets much time to complete their assignments which doesn't create any extra pressure on the students.
I got to know about the college through the internet. Their process of getting an offer was quite easy. It took me only around 5 days. Also, their fees were quite reasonable when compared to most of the other colleges around. I have completed a Diploma in business administration in Sri Lanka and KBS offered me exemptions for certain modules here due to that. It was the main reason I choose KBS.
Course Curriculum :
There are no such faculties at Kaplan Business School. The lecturers there are super good. The class sizes are smaller when compared to the large scale universities. The class sizes are between 20-30. So the lecturer has more time to focus on one student for longer.
- Super Market
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary