Bond Business School Admissions 2020-2021, Deadlines & Requirements
Bond Business School is a Faculty of the Bond University located on the Gold Coast, Australia. Bond University is the first private non-profit university that was established in 1989.
- The Bond Business School offers 10 study areas that have their individual curriculum.
- Each study area has one or more programs of Bachelor’s and Master’s level
- The areas of study offered are accounting, actuarial science, digital business, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, hotel and tourism management, international business, management, marketing, and sports management.1
- The application process involves the following steps:
- Complete the online application
- Upload the supporting documents
- Subsequently, you will receive an email acknowledging the receival of your application
- Wait for the admissions manager to schedule an admission interview for you
- Allow the admissions office to process your application and release the decision.
- The Bond University Student Housing provides accommodations to both international and domestic students
|English Proficiency Tests Accepted||IELTS, TOEFL, C1 Advanced, PTE|
|Intake Season||January, May, September|
|Number of Programs||10 study areas|
|Academic Calendar||Semester based|
Bond Business School Admission Deadlines
The School has not set any fixed deadline for the applicants. Applications can be submitted anytime but at least 2 months before the commencement of the program. This allows sufficient time for collection of all the supporting documents and application processing.
Bond Business School Undergraduate Admissions
The International students applying for admissions into the Bond Business School must follow these requirements.
Application fee: None
Eligibility criteria: Applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for Bond Business School admissions.
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years
- For undergraduate students, students who have completed grade 12 or and equivalent can apply
- require a minimum entry score equivalent to OP15 or higher
- Applicants who are about to complete their 12th will be accepted on the basis of the IB score provided by their school
- IELTS scores for English Proficiency
International applicants require the following documents in the form of original or certified hard copies of the transcripts.
- Academic transcripts
- Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Vocational education and training qualifications (Certificate IV and above)
- Prior higher education experience (at this university or another)
- Certificates of completion
- English translations of documents in languages other than English
- English Proficiency Results
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer on letterhead or via email stating the position title and length of service and a very brief statement on the tasks undertaken
- Resume / CV
- Any documents required for specific programs
English Proficiency Test Requirement
|IELTS Academic||6.5(with no band less than 6.0)||6.5(with no band less than 6.0)|
|C1 Advanced||176 (no sub-score less than169)||176 (no sub-score less than 169)|
Bond Business School Postgraduate Admissions
Where to apply: My bond application
Application fee: None
For the master programs the Bond Business School does not have any general requirements. The requirements are based on the subject and course an aspirant chooses. Following are some of the popular choices for international aspirants applying to the Bond Business School:-
|MBA Specialisation||Minimum three years’ work experience; quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution, cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience, two professional referee reports; Interview with the program director may be required|
|MBA Marketing||Minimum three years’ work experience, quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution, cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience, two professional referee reports, interview with the program director may be required. Candidates have the option of submitting a GMAT score.|
|Master of Sport Management||Completion of a Bachelor degree in a discipline related to sports management such as business, marketing, finance etc.|
|Master of Finance||Completion of an undergraduate degree from a recognised institution|
You can email Bond University to confirm that your application was submitted. For the undergraduate and postgraduate programs the application processing takes about 2 weeks while the University takes 12 weeks to complete the application processing applying for Postgraduate Research programs. If you are having troubles with your application, you can call the Office of Future Students on +61 7 5595 1024.