Australia Institute of Business and Technology: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Australian Institute of Business and Technology or AIBT is a private institute of vocational training that provides Certificates, Graduate Studies, Diploma and Advanced Diploma and is one of the highly renowned universities in Australia. AIBT Global was established in 2015. Under AIBTGlobal, Australia Institute of Business and Technology has two different Registered Training Organisations or RTO’s. They share some resources like equipment, training staff etc. but operate independently.
AIBT offers courses in IT, Business, Health Science, Aviation, Hospitality, Community Services, IT, and Dental services with jobs that are transferable across Australia. The institute provides facilities like support services, full-time trainers, counseling professionals and support services as a strong study support system. Other facilities like insurance cover and homestays are also provided.
Admission at Australia Institute of Business and Technology are available in multiple inateks and requires a non-refundable fee of 200 AUD from its candidates. The institute is a greatly ranked organization for studying in Australia that has a graduation rate of nearly 80%.
COVID-19 Admision Updates
After being selected at the institute students are required to complete an orientation, which has been shifted to online mode due to Covid-19. For all the students taking admission in the June session, the orientation week is from May 25 to May 29.
|No. of Campuses||6|
|Location||Upper Mount Gravatt QLD, Australia|
Programs, Campus and Accommodation
- Australia Institute of Business and Technology has 6 campuses, out of which 3 are in Sydney, 2 in Brisbane and 1 in Hobart.
- The campuses are as namely as follows:
- QLD Mount Gravatt Campus, Brisbane
- NSW Blacktown Campus, NSW
- NSW Homebush Campus (Specialised Lab), Sydney
- TAS Hobart Campus, Hobart
- QLD Sheldon’s Training Restaurant Brisbane
- NSW Sheldon's Training Restaurant Sydney
- NSW Edison Engineering Workshop, Sydney
- QLD Edison Engineering Workshop, Brisbane
- Around 3,500 students are currently enrolled at Australia Institute of Business and Technology.
- All the locations of AIBT, that is, Sydney, Brisbane and Hobart are beautiful cities and have a great city life.
- Accommodation for students who are under the age of 18 is provided by AIBT. They provide adequate living conditions, social welfare and support. Students can fill the Homestay Arrangement Form when seeking accomodation with the institute.
- It also encourages the scheme for homestay, which means staying at homes in Australia with local families. International students can opt for AHN or Australian Homestay Network facilities for a safe stay when in Australia.
- The institute has accommodated 50,000 students from over 179 countries in the homestay accommodations.
- For all the homestay or under 18 schemes students can contact Student Support H.E.A.R.T Services Team at +61 1300 128 199 or via email at email@example.com
- The institute offers a plethora of courses for international students including over 90+ courses and packages.
- The different schools under the institute are:
- Ace Aviation Aerospace Academy
- ADA School of Information Technology
- Bespoke Grammar
- Branson Business School
- Diana School of Community Services
- Edison School of Tech Sciences
- Fauchard School of Dental Sciences
- Sheldon School of Hospital
- The institute does not offer an MS or MBA. It only offers certificates, diplomas and advanced diplomas for its students
- It also runs a career management program which includes the following programs:
- Job Placement Programs
- Study Progress
- Resume Service
- Another program called the Job Ready Program is also provided by the institute
Australian Institute of Business and Technology Application Process
How to Apply?
Application Portal: Students can apply via the official website of the university.
Application fee: AUD 200.
Basic Admission Requirements: Letter of Recommendation, official transcripts and a statement of purpose
- Other requirements are Valid student visa, birth certificate, passports only for international students and legal guardian documents.
- Students also need to demonstrate their proficiency in English. English competency level is different for different courses. Students who are not able to qualify the minimum score can undertake ELICOS or English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students.
- The minimum English Language Scores are mentioned below:
|Cert II, Cert III and Cert IV||5.5||46-59||161-168||43-50||D|
Australian Institute of Business and Technology Cost of Attendance
Prospective candidates of the institute seeking to pursue higher education in Australia are advised to plan their finances in advance. Fees at the institute can be broken down into the following:
- Application Fee
- Material Fee
- Tuition Fee
General tuition fee lies between 4,000 AUD to 1,110,000 AUD. Fees of some of the popular programs are as follows:
|Course||Application Fee||Tuition Fee||Material Fee||Total fee|
|BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business||AUD 200||AUD 6000||AUD 450||AUD 6650|
|BSB50215 Diploma of Business||AUD 200||AUD 8000||AUD 450||AUD 8650|
Possible additional fees: Sometimes students may be required to submit an addition fee in the following circumstances:
- RPL or Recognition of Prior Learning per unit og AUD 350.
- Unit repeat fee of AUD 1056.25 for Diploma of Business and AUD 645 for Certificate IV in Business.
- The cost of accommodation is as following:
- On-campus accommodation: 80 AUD to 250 AUD per week
- Hostel- 80 AUD to 135 AUD per week
- Rental Property- 70 AUD to 400 AUD per week
- Homestay- 110 AUD to 270 AUD per week
- Students can make payments either in person at their head office or via bank transfer. However, due to the current situation of Covid-19, students are advised to choose the method of bank transfer.
The institute does not provide many scholarships in Australia for international students. Following are some form of financial aid provided by Australia Institute of Business and Technology:
- Australia Awards Scholarships: Value in return air travel, full tuition fee, overseas student health cover, living expenses and establishment allowance.
- Destination Australia Awards: Value is 15,000 AUD per student
Australia Institute of Business and Technology prepares students to prepare for various job opportunities lying ahead. It is also a Job Ready Program which is a part of every student’s orientation on job ready skills.
AIBT also offers corporate training to its students by an experienced team. There is a Job Placement Program which assists international students to develop professional skills in order to do well in their future.
FIND A PROGRAM
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary