Australia Institute of Business and Technology 2021-2022 Admissions: Entry Requirements, Deadlines, Application Process
Australia Institute of Business and Technology has more than 4,000 international students from 70 countries all over the world. The institute has an acceptance rate of 90% which shows there is very minimum level of competition for students aspiring to take admissions in top universities of Australia.
- Australia Institute of Business and Technology offers various programs including Graduate Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Certificates Graduate study courses in areas like Aviation, Management, Information Technology, Hospitality, Travel Management and Event Management etc.
- These courses are offered in online as well in-person or classroom mode.
- AIBT opens applications for Fall and Winter sessions. The admission in AIBT is on rolling basis.
- The applicants apply for their desire courses through AIBT online portal.
- The minimum GPA required to apply in AIBT is 3.5 or higher.
- Applicants are required to meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirements by Departments of home affairs before their acceptance in AIBT.
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Courses Offered||Certificates and Diploma|
|Intake Seasons||Fall and Winter|
Australia Institute of Business and Technology Admission Deadlines
Australia Institute Of Business and Technology has no particular application deadline and offers admission to its range of courses at undergraduate and graduate level for international and domestic students on a rolling basis. Candidates may apply as per their convenience.
Australia Institute of Business and Technology Admission of International Students
The students should meet all eligibility criteria as required by the Australia Institute of Business and Technology.
Application Portal: Online Portal
Application Fee: No fees required.
International applicants must satisfy the following requirements for fulfill their eligibility criteria:
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts equivalent to Australian high school
- Official Transcript Translations and Credential Evaluation, should be evaluated by an authorized agency.
- English Proficiency Test
- Mentioning a Reason for not studying in home country or region.
- Visa with previous immigration history including refusal and cancellations.
- Work Experience
- Recommendation Letter
- Health Insurance
- Verification of financial support
- Copy of Passport
Test Score of English Proficiency for International Students
Australian Institute of Business and Technology requires International students to present IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, IELCA and Cambridge scores to exhibit their English proficiency skills. The minimum scores required by the AIBT for Certificate, Diplomas and Graduate study courses are:
Visa process for International Students
The institute gives admission to only those international students who get an Australian student visa by the approval of the Australian Embassy or Australian department of Migration and visa. After the fulfillment of all Australian student visa requirements, the student can apply with the 'ImmiAccount’ application system. This should be done at least 13 weeks before the institutions' orientation date.
Requirements needed to apply are:
- Genuine temporary entrant requirement
- Financial requirements
- English proficiency requirements
- Health and character requirements
Documents needed to apply are:
- Completed Australian student visa application form
- Paid visa application fee
- Copy of passport biodata page
- Certificate of enrolment
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Proof of Health insurance coverage
- English proficiency score sheet
- Criminal record results
- 4 recent passport size photographs
Australia Institute of Business and Technology Undergraduate Admissions
AIBT offers more than 66 Certificate, Diplomas and Advanced Diploma courses in Aviation, Business, Logistics, Information Technology, Human resources, Marketing, Management, hospitality and Travel & Tourism. Most of the courses are offered in online mode and also in-person.
Where to Apply: Online portal
Application Fee: 200 AUD
Applicants must submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- High School Transcripts with minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher
- English Proficiency Test Score of IELTS and TOEFL or equivalent to the course.
- Personal Statement - Mentioning a Reason for not studying in home country or region and also mention whether similar course is available or not.
- Academic record of High School
- Recommendation of Counselor
- Financial Certificate
Australian Institute Of Business and Technology Graduate Admissions
The institute offers more than 7 types of International Post-graduate studies Advanced Diploma and Certificate Programs for aspirants seeking to study in Australia. It has a simple admission procedure and any student fulfilling the above-given minimum educational criteria can get admission in this university.
Here are specific requirements for some of the popular graduate programs offered by Australia Institute Of Business and Technology:
|Advanced diploma of Business||Completion of Australian year 12 or Australian equivalent; Work experience required.|
|Graduate certificate in leadership diversity||Diploma or advanced diploma in related fields of study or equivalent Or, completion of bachelor degree in related fields of study Or, have relevant industry experience in this field for three years.|
|Diploma of marketing and communication||Successful completion of Australian year 12 or Australian equivalent.
Complete all 5 core units in certificate IV in marketing and communication. (Course code: BSB52415)
|Graduate certificate in management||Successful completion of diploma or equivalent is mandatory|
|Advanced Diploma Of Air Conditioning And Refrigeration||Satisfactory completion of Mathematics and Physics
Successful completion of Australian year 12 for Australian equivalent
The admission process is done online and those students who are unable to live in Australia, but want to pursue graduation or vocational courses from the institute may opt for online courses. The institute offers online learning for students and the student may register at the online portal of the Australia Institute of Business and Technology. For any further information please contact: email@example.com for general queries or use Student Assistance Line: +61 468691910.
Ques. I don't have a TOEFL or IELTS, how will I obtain an English proficiency result to submit to the Australia Institute of Business and Technology?
Ans. Applicants healing from a level 1 or 2 assessment country do not need to take a standardized exam. Australian Institute Of Business and Technology has its own English test to administer each student.
Ques. Is the Australia Institute of Business and Technology’s English test at my expense?
Ans. Yes, the applicants must pay for the test at Australia Institute of Business and Technology.
Ques. What is the average cost of undergraduate programs at Australia Institute of Business and Technology?
Ans.A sum of 8,232 AUD per year is required for undergraduate courses at Australia Institute of Business and Technology.