Murdoch University, in Perth has 3 campuses. It has been ranked in top 50 for being under 50. Offering diploma, bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees under 7 areas of study, Murdoch has a good graduate employment rate of 84%. It also has an endowment of AUD 40 million.
|Student Ratio (Female to Male)||64:36|
|Graduate Employability Rate||84%|
|No. of Courses||78|
|No. of International Students||43%|
|Cost of Attendance||AUD 30,000 – AUD 40,000 (annually)|
|Intake Type||Semester wise|
|Mode of Program||Full time; part time and online|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Some of the popularly opted subjects offered at Murdoch University are: Engineering, Information Technology, Law, Psychology, Science, Education, etc. Murdoch University offers on-campus, and options for off-campus accommodation to its students.
Murdoch University Admission Process
- Application Form: International students can apply through TISC, an agent or directly online.
- Common requirements: Attach academic transcripts, work/project/academic experience (if any), along with degree/diploma- (for PG admissions).
- Additional requirements: Official bank statement, copy of passport (photo page), visa details, scholarship details, etc.
- For Research students:
- Research Proposal
- Recent publications details
- Professional recognition (if any)
- Application deadlines: Semester 1: 30 November; Semester 2: 31 May
- The following table shows English Proficiency Test score requirements for UG and PG admissions:
|STAT||140 (for UG only)|
Cost of Attendance
|Department Name||Total Fee (UG)|
|Arts||AUD 26,959 – AUD 29,631|
|Business||AUD 27,566 – AUD 27,908|
|Education||AUD 25,740 – AUD 26,857|
|Law||AUD 27,683 – AUD 27,867|
|Nursing||AUD 29,132 – AUD 29,866|
|Science||AUD 29,188 – AUD 60,272|
Murdoch University offers around 16 scholarships to international students.
Some of them are:
- Alistair Murdoch - AUD 2,000 awarded to one student.
- Clyde McGill and Colleen Rigby Scholarship - AUD 1,000 awarded to one student.
- Scholarship for Scientific Excellence - Undergraduate & Postgraduate - AUD 20,000 for UG and AUD 10,000 for PG students.