International Student Tution
- The Master of Management at
Macquarie University is offered as a 2-year program.
- Students build up their skills and experience for a career in business management or management consultancy.
- The Master of Management can be completed in 1 year, 1.5 years or 2 years, depending on student's qualifications, work experience or recognized prior learning.
- To successfully complete the Master of Management, students must complete the following concepts:
- Managing Technology
- Managing Globally
- Professional Practice
- Learning to be a Leader
- Managing Strategically
- Change Management
- Learning to be Persuasive
- MGSM has an international reputation for excellence in management education and is consistently ranked in the top tier of business schools worldwide.
- The overall employment rate for undergraduates was 86.8 per cent.
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM), provides students with the courses with a solid grounding in the core aspects of general management.
- Through an internship, students will have the opportunity to build professional experience and networks, and apply classroom learning by working on real business problems with local and global organizations.
- The Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) has been one of Australia’s leading business schools for 50 years.
- MGSM courses combine practical learning and innovative thinking with a multidisciplinary approach.
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students require a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized institution with 60%.
If English is not the students’ first language then they need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL or any equivalent test.
Indian Students Eligibility:
- Students must hold a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized institution with a minimum GPA of 5.0 on a 7.0 scale, which is equivalent to 60-64% in India
Required Document List
Following are the required documents:
- Academic Transcripts: Students have to provide full certified copies of academic transcripts.
- CV/Resume: Outline of academic achievements or awards, publications, relevant work or volunteer experience
- Statement of purpose: Explain the reasons or intentions for pursuing studies in this program, including a description of prior experience.
- Letter of Reference: Students need to submit two letters of reference.
- ELP Scores: Students have to submit their English language proficiency scores like IELTS, TOEFL other recognized English test results.
6.5 / 9
Avg. Score in
83 / 120
Avg. Score in
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #201/ 400
Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Macquarie Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship Program|| $6,648 || Yes || N/A |
|Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship- St Xavier’s College|| Variable || Yes || 09 Jun, 2020 |
|Macquarie Indian Partner Arts Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Macquarie Research Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 31 Aug, 2020 |
|MGSM Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Paul Foundation scholarships|| $20,174 || Yes || N/A |
|FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship|| $20,000 || Yes || N/A |
|QS Leadership Scholarship|| $10,000 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Go Clean Scholarship|| $3,500 || Yes || 31 Dec, 2020 |
|Australian Government Research Training Program|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program|| $150 || Yes || N/A |
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 30 Sep, 2020 |
|BrokerFish International student scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 21 Dec, 2020 |
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 09 Mar, 2020 |
|Destination Australia Scholarship|| $11,070 || Yes || 07 Jul, 2021 |
|Australia Awards Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
VISA & Work Study
An international student must obtain a Student Visa of Australia to study and work in Australia for a period longer than 6 months. There are different types of visa such as:
- Student Visa: The student visa is a temporary visa that allows students to come to Australia for a specified period to study at an Australian educational institution.
- Visitor Visa: After completing the course, students may need to apply for a Visitor (Tourist) Visa to attend the graduation ceremony or stay to have a holiday.
- Relative’s Visitor Visa: If student's relatives wish to attend the graduation ceremony and require a letter to assist with their Visitor Visa application, they can order an official Graduation letter.
- Temporary Graduate Visa: The Temporary Graduate Visa allows graduates to work in Australia temporarily after they finish their studies. It has two streams: the Graduate Work stream and the Post-Study Workstream.
- Applying For permanent Residency: International students who wish to remain in Australia permanently need to apply for Permanent Residency (PR).
- If students are under 18 years of age, they must have approved accommodation and welfare arrangements in place before a visa can be issued.
- Students will need the following documentation when applying for a Student visa
- A copy of the offer letter
- Valid Passport
- A copy of electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- The visa application payment specified on the Department of Home Affairs website.
- Student visa holders are able to work up to 40 hours each fortnight while their course is in session.
- Students can also work unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
- Postgraduate Research students are able to work up to 40 hours each fortnight during any preliminary courses. They can work unlimited hours once their master's by research or doctoral degree has started.
Career and Placement after Course
After completing this program students have job opportunities in:
- business analyst
- international marketing manager
- communications manager
- export/import manager
- human resource manager
- management consultant
- sales manager
- public and community sector manager
- recruitment and staff development consultant
- office manager