International Student Tution
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at the University of Toronto is a full-time program offered for a duration of 2 years. program (4 sessions).
- The Rotman MBA is currently ranked by the Financial Times as one of the top 22 programs in North America, and in the top 40 worldwide.
- The University of Toronto also ranked 2nd in Maclean’s Top 10 in 2020 for business programs.
- More than 90 elective course offerings allow students to customize their MBA experience.
- MBA from the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management gives the knowledge, agility, and confidence need to transform student futures.
- The student can choose any one of the following fields by the area of interested:
- Brand Management
- Business Design
- Funds Management
- General MBA
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Global Management, and etc
- The faculty and student ratio for this program is 1:19.
- The management faculty at Rotman is the largest in Canada and is ranked among the top twenty globally for business research.
- The full-time MBA Program has approximately 350 spaces for the September 2020 start.
- The Rotman MBA program gives a strong foundation in the traditional functional areas of business: strategy, operations, accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, and leadership.
- Students can apply for scholarship programs initiated by the Government of Canada up to 40,664 USD per year.
- Students may have job opportunities as a financial analyst, business analyst, etc with an average salary of 47,199 USD per year.
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or a comparable degree from an international institution is required.
- Applicants should have obtained a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or the equivalent in the last 60 semester hours (approximately two years of work).
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL and GMAT to get admission in this program.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field (Accounting, Finance, Marketing, etc) from a recognized institution.
- Completed a master’s degree with first-class in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- College Transcripts: The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the previous academic qualifications.
- Financial Documentation: The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation: This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose: This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV: This provides a summary of the experience and skills of the student.
- Tests Score statement: IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or other English proficiency testing results.
100 / 120
Avg. Score in
6.5 / 9
Avg. Score in
663 / 800
Avg. Score in
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #29/ 400
Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Ontario Graduate Scholarship|| $10,847 || Yes || N/A |
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship|| $1,385 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Aga khan Foundation Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 31 Mar, 2020 |
|Go Clean Scholarship|| $3,500 || Yes || 31 Dec, 2020 |
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 30 Sep, 2020 |
|Forte Fellowship|| $24,623 || Yes || N/A |
|Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Paul Foundation scholarships|| $20,174 || Yes || N/A |
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 09 Mar, 2020 |
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 30 Aug, 2020 |
|(ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 19 Feb, 2021 |
|FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship|| $20,000 || Yes || N/A |
|QS Leadership Scholarship|| $10,000 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Ellis R. Ott Scholarship for Applied Statistics and Quality Management|| Variable || Yes || 01 Apr, 2020 |
|Ontario Graduate Fellowship|| $8,459 || Yes || N/A |
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program|| $150 || Yes || N/A |
|BrokerFish International student scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 21 Dec, 2020 |
VISA & Work Study
- International Students will need to apply for a valid Student VISA before entering Canada.
- An immigration document that allows students to live and study in Canada.
- They must have a student visa to enroll in any degree, program or course that takes more than 6 months to complete.
- Whether students also need an Entry Visa depends on their country of citizenship.
- The Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa) is a stamp placed on their passport that allows them to enter Canada.
- A visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The students need these documents to apply for a student VISA:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Both full-time and part-time students can avail of work while studying in Canada options.
- A student can be hired for only one Work-Study position. Students can find and apply for jobs on Career Exploration and Education website.
- Student eligibility for the Work-Study Program is based upon students meeting this criterion:
- Have proof of a government student aid package of at least $2,000
- Be registered at the University of Toronto as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in both terms.
- Have achieved a satisfactory academic standing with a minimum 2.0 institutional grade point average in their previous academic session
- The Work-Study Program gives the student a chance to work On-campus if the student is a full-time student:
- Work Part-time during the academic year to earn around 2,250 USD
- Work Full time during the summer months to earn close to 4,500 USD
- The students can work up to 20 hours per week off-campus or on-campus during regular breaks.
Career and Placement after Course
Job profiles after completing this program:
- Healthcare Administrator
- Information Systems Manager
- Operations Research Analyst
- Business Operations Manager
- Management Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Financial Analyst