Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Three-year college diploma or university degree in any discipline, from a recognized institution.
- Students having a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete), and who have a minimum of two years of work experience relevant to the program (transcript and resume review required).
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field (Computing, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Data Structures, and etc) from a recognized institution.
- Completed a master’s degree with first-class in a relevant field (Computing, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Data Structures, and etc) from a recognized institution.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test.
Required Document List
Following are the required documents:
- College Transcripts: The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the previous academic qualifications.
- Financial Documentation: The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation: This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose: This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV: This provides a summary of the experience and skills of the student.
- Tests Score statement: IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or other English proficiency testing results.
Career and Placement after Course
After completing this program students have job opportunities in:
- Marketing research specialist or analyst
- Research analyst
- Marketing research and intelligence coordinator
- Market intelligence specialist or analyst
- Customer insights analyst
- Consumer research manager
- Business intelligence analyst
- Market research analytics manager
- Web marketing analyst
- Customer experience analyst
- CRM analyst
- Direct response analyst
- Digital marketing analyst
- Social media analyst
- Data and analytics specialist