Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] (Marketing)
International Student Tution
- B.Com Marketing at Humber College is offered as a full-time basis for a duration of 4-year with honours.
- Humber College was ranked 71st position among the colleges of Canada by the 2019 ranking reports of Webometrics.
- In Humber college, 79% of programs offer work placement opportunities.
- Students required to complete 14 weeks of paid work in the summer between their sixth and seventh semesters.
- Students design and implement a customer relationship management system, mapping processes and experiences to successfully transform potential customers into loyal advocates.
- This program is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing Management of Ontario (CIMMO).
- The average Accommodations(On-campus) fees varies between 6,097 USD - 7,875 USD.
- The average Accommodations(Off-campus) fees varies between 4,725 USD - 5,700 USD.
- The Employment rate of Humber College is 85%.
- The average salary after completing this course is 27,000 USD.
- Students will learn from professors who have real-world experience and are active in the industry.
- In the Final semester, students need to complete the capstone Project.
|Degree Type Offered||Bachelor|
|Fees||$ 57988 for 4 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Feb 1)|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Minimum 2 courses at Advanced (A) level and 3 courses at Ordinary (O) level: no grades below a ‘D’ (GCE).
- An IB diploma with 3 courses at a higher level (HL) and 3 courses at the standard level (SL): no grades below a ‘3’ (IB)
- Grade 12 mathematics final grade should be 65% or higher
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL and PTE to get admission in this program.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must meet the minimum requirements in English and maths subjects up to 60%, after receiving an admission offer.
- Students will need to submit school results for Class XI showing a competitive average and course registration for Class XII, or Class XII mid-year results.
- Students in CBSE or CISCE schools, they present 75%+ on their final Class XII exams.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test.
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate - The certificate provided by the education board after completion of the Higher secondary education.
- Statement of marks - The marks statement provided by the education board.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of your experience and skills.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
|fall||Feb 1, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|On-Campus Residence & Meal Plan||$ 8037|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Humber College Entrance Scholarships||$ 1571||Yes||Jan 15, 2021|
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship||$ 1385||Yes||Apr 30, 2020|
|Axol Science Scholarship||$ 2000||Yes||Jul 1, 2020|
|ASID Foundation Legacy Scholarships||$ 4000||Yes||N/A|
VISA & Work Study
- Students will need to apply for a valid Student Visa before entering Canada.
- A student visa is needed only if the program is of more than 6 months for international students.
- The visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- Before applying for the student visa, one must have a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
- The cost of the Student Visa is 112 USD.
- Student Visas are issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and application forms are available online or by paper.
- The students need these documents to apply for a student visa:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Both full-time and part-time students can avail of work while studying in Canada options.
- A student can be hired for only one Work-Study position. Students can find and apply for jobs on Career Exploration and Education website.
- Student eligibility for the Work-Study Program is based upon students meeting this criterion:
- Have proof of a government student aid package of at least 1,500 USD
- Be registered at the University of Toronto as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in both terms.
- Have achieved a satisfactory academic standing with a minimum 2.0 institutional grade point average in their previous academic session
- The Work-Study Program gives the student a chance to work On-campus if the student is a full-time student:
- Work Part-time during the academic year to earn around 2,250 USD
- Work Full time during the summer months to earn close to 4,500 UDS
- The students can work up to 20 hours per week off-campus or on-campus during regular breaks.
Career and Placement after Course
Students will pursue a career as a marketing analyst or a product, sales, marketing or communications manager in a wide range of sectors including consumer goods, electronics, entertainment, fashion, leisure and tourism, manufacturing, music, retail, and sports.