Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] (Business Management)
International Student Tution
- BCom in Business Management at Seneca College is an honors degree offered as a full-time program for a duration of 4 years (8 semesters).
- University will give students the opportunity to use what they have learned in the classroom during a work term.
- The successful completion of the co-op work terms is required for graduation.
- This program will provide students with the fundamental principles of a well-rounded undergraduate education and a solid foundation in business management.
- Throughout this program student will develop the following skills:
- Project management
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Interpreting complex information
- Business analysis
- The Student to Teacher ratio is 22:1 which helps increase interaction between professors and students.
- Studying and living in Canada may cost up to 28,500 - 29,250 USD per year for an international student.
- Additional fees are required for those participating in the mandatory co-op stream regardless of success in securing a work position.
- Scholarship opportunities are available for students with distinguished academic records in their high school careers.
- Students have access to international exchanges or travel as opportunities allow.
- Students may have job opportunities as Business Analyst, Sales Manager, etc with an average salary of 45,666 USD per year.
|Degree Type Offered||Bachelor|
|Fees||$ 65112 for 4 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Mar 1)|
|Admission Intake||spring (Deadline - Sept 1)|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, including six Grade 12 (U - University or M - University/College) courses with a minimum average of 65%.
- Students should have completed the following courses with a minimum average of 65%:
- English: Grade 12 ENG4U
- Mathematic: any Grade 12 U
- International students must submit scores of IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Work Experience Eligibility:
- Work experience is required as part of this program.
- A work-integrated learning experience that amounts to no less than 420 hours of full-time equivalent work is desirable.
- Students must be in good standing and meet all identified requirements prior to participating in the work experience.
- Students are recommended to seek relevant industry work experience opportunities for demonstrating better knowledge of the program
Indian Student Eligibility:
- An applicant should have graduated from senior secondary school or equivalent (those applying for a postgraduate program must have graduated from a university or college).
- Taking a minimum of 4 major subjects in 12th Grade is essential, including English with an average of 70% and no course less than 65%.
Required Document List
Required Documents are:
- Transcript: Students must submit the official marks statements or transcripts that are provided by the college.
- Test Results: Provide proof of English proficiency, if English is not the first language in student country, as proof of IELTS/TOEFL result scores is to be submitted.
- Certificates: One of the following certificates with a minimum grade of 65 or above in required program subjects:
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
- The Senior School Certificate
- The Pre-University Examination Certificate
- The Intermediate Examination Certificate
|fall||Mar 1, 2022|
|spring||Sep 1, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year/Head||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Books and Supply||$1087||$1087||$1087||$1087|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Transportation and Food||$ 8100|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship||$ 1385||Yes||Apr 30, 2020|
|Axol Science Scholarship||$ 2000||Yes||Jul 1, 2020|
|ASID Foundation Legacy Scholarships||$ 4000||Yes||N/A|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$ 1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Program||Delivery Type||Duration||Program Type||Tution Fees|
|Business Technology Management||full time||4 years||honours, on-campus||$15191|
|Financial Services Management||full time||4 years||honours, on-campus||$15191|
|Human Resources Management||full time||4 years||honours, on-campus||$16515|
|International Accounting and Finance||full time||4 years||honours, on-campus||$15191|
|International Business Management||full time||4 years||honours, on-campus||$15191|
|Marketing||full time||4 years||honours, on-campus||$15191|
VISA & Work Study
- International Students will need to apply for a valid student VISA to enroll in any degree, program, or course that takes more than 6 months to complete.
- A student visa is an immigration document that allows students to live and study in Canada.
- Whether students also need an Entry Visa depends on their country of citizenship.
- The Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa) is a stamp placed on their passport that allows them to enter Canada.
- In most cases, students Entry Visa will have the same expiry date as their Student VISA.
- A student VISA is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Both full-time and part-time students can avail of work while studying in Canada options.
- A student can be hired for only one Work-Study position. Students can find and apply for jobs on Career Exploration and Education website.
- Student eligibility for the Work-Study Program is based upon students meeting this criterion:
- Have proof of a government student aid package of at least 1,500 USD
- Be registered at the University of Manitoba as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in both terms
- Have achieved a satisfactory academic standing with a minimum 2.0 institutional grade point average in their previous academic session
- The Work-Study Program gives the student a chance to work On-campus if the student is a full-time student:
- Work Part-time during the academic year to earn around 2,250 USD
- Work Full time during the summer months to earn close to 4,500 USD
- The students can work up to 20 hours per week off-campus or on-campus during regular breaks.
Career and Placement after Course
As a graduate of this program, the student may pursue future career options, such as:
- Product manager
- Project management
- Strategic planning
- Business analysis