Master of Science [M.Sc] (Microbiology and Immunology)
Offered by Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
To be eligible as a regular student in the M. Sc. (Microbiology and immunology) program, the candidate must:
- meet the general eligibility conditions (section XI) of the pedagogical regulations for graduate and postdoctoral studies;
- hold a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Dentistry (DMD) or Veterinary Medicine (DMV) or Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) degree in an appropriate discipline, or a diploma deemed equivalent.
- have obtained an average of at least 3.0 out of 4.3 on the 1st cycle or the equivalent;
- demonstrate a good knowledge of French and English.
- The general objectives of the program are to conduct research learning at the intellectual and technical level; more specifically, the student must become familiar with the process of constructing a research hypothesis and the process of experimentally verifying the hypothesis; he must acquire the technical skills necessary for his experimental work, develop his critical sense and learn to communicate orally and in writing the results of his work.
- In addition, the student must acquire in-depth knowledge in the fields of microbiology and immunology.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||41438 for 2 yearsor 45 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - July 1)|
|Admission Intake||winter (Deadline - Sept 1)|
|Offered By||Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal|
|fall||Jul 1, 2021|
|winter||Sep 1, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Aga khan Foundation Scholarships||Variable||Yes||Mar 31, 2021|
|ASID Foundation Legacy Scholarships||$4000||Yes||N/A|
|Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|Rotary Foundation Scholarships- Global Grants||Variable||Yes||Jun 30, 2021|