Clinical Research Education and Management Academy - [CREMA] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Clinical Research Education and Management Academy, Bangalore (Karnataka) is the premier Institute of Clinical Research and Healthcare. It is most commonly known as CREMA. It works with a mission to impart the best quality education in the field of Clinical Research and help the students to build a successful career for them. The vision of CREMA is to provide a healthy working environment to the students and the faculty to allow them to grow to their full potential and bring out the best results from them. The institute provides education in the Clinical Research, Healthcare Management and Corporate Training courses.
Facts and Figures of Clinical Research Education and Management Academy, Bangalore
Total number of Companies visited in 2014
Total Faculty members
How to Reach
Opposite NMKRV College, Bangalore
Why Join Clinical Research Education and Management Academy, Bangalore?
- Excellent Placement Record: The Institute provides 100% placement assistance to its students. More than 3000 students have been placed in the institute’s Placement Cell. The top recruiting companies are Cognizant, Tata Consultancy Services, Accenture, Asian Heart Institute, Fortis Hospital, Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Johnson & Johnson and many more.
- Top Faculty: The Institute has the vastly experienced and competent faculty. It is dedicated towards the overall growth of the students by providing them with the practical skills along with the theoretical knowledge of the subject.
- Different Events and Programs: A number of industry visits and guest lectures are organized for the students. Industry exposure is provided to the students.
- CREMA Bio Advantage: The Institute provides a well-rounded curriculum to the students. The students have the best infrastructure facilities. Other facilities like the inclusion of Business Proficiency Skills Training are also provided to the students.
- Clinical Research Simplifies: The Institute simplifies the Clinical Research for the students by dividing the subject into 4 phases, which makes the subject easy to understand.