Dhanwate National College, Nagpur was established in the year 1942. It offers B.Com., B.A., BBA, BJMC, M.Com., M.A., MBA, MAM and MCM programs at UG and PG levels. Dhanwate National College also offers M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs in various specializations at the Research level.
- Those candidates are eligible for UG programs who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2.
- The candidates with a relevant Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for admission to the PG courses offered by DNC.
- Seats are allotted on the basis of a merit list published by the college’s admission committee, after scrutinizing the applications received.
- Admission to MBA program will be granted on the basis of CAT score followed by the performance in qualifying examination.
- MBA, M.Com, B.Com and B.A programs are also offered in Distance Education mode in recognition with YCMOU, Nashik and IGNOU, New Delhi
Dhanwate National College, Nagpur Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||Dhanwate National College, Nagpur|
|Basic Admission Criteria||B.Com., B.A., B.J., BBA, M.Com., M.A., MAM, MCM – Merit-based|
|MBA – CAT Score|