Digboi College, a premier institution of higher education was established in 1965 in the historic oil town of Digboi. It is affiliated to University of Dibrugarh. As one of the prestigious institutions in Digboi region, the college is well infrastructure with all modern amenities within a nicely constructed building and lust green campus. The college offers several undergraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce disciplines. The College has been accredited by NAAC with “B+” grade certificate.
- Department of Assamese
- Department of Bengali
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Education
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Botany
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Electronics
- National Cadet Corps: The College has a unit of NCC.
- National Service Scheme: NSS unit is an integral part of the college. Students participate in different activities like Adult Education Programme, Village Development, plantation, Cleanliness drive and other extension activities.
- Student Union
The college has a well-equipped library with a present stock of approximately 30000 volumes including text books, reference books, journals, research thesis etc.
The college has an air-conditioned computer lab with nearly 15 number of computers where the students having computer as their subject can perform their practical works
- A 100 seated in-campus Women’s Hostel with attached bathrooms is available in the college
- The College has a Boys Hostel
The following scholarships are awarded to the eligible students
- National Merit Scholarship
- State Merit Scholarship
- OBC, MOBC, SC, ST Scholarship