Terna Medical College (TMC Mumbai) is a private educational institute that offers health education through its popular course MBBS. Applicants with 50% marks in PCB stream and a valid NEET UG score are eligible to apply for the admission. The college admits students mainly on the NEET UG score. To apply for admission, applicants must visit the college in person to fill the application form. Based on the cut off merit, the shortlisted students are given a period of time to complete the admission process.
Terna Medical College Highlights
|Established | Type||1991 | Private|
|Recognize by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Affiliations||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)|
|Accepted exam score||NEET UG|
|Facilities||Hostel, Library, Hospital, Canteen, Medical Facilities, etc.|
|Location||Sector No. 12, Phase No. II, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, 400-706, Maharashtra, India|
Terna Medical College Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S)||
Duration: 5 years
Eligibility: 10+2 in science stream and NEET exam score
Read More: Terna Medical College Mumbai Fees
Terna Medical College Admissions
The admissions to the college are sought only on the basis of merit. The minimum qualification to apply for admission is to have opted for a PCB course (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in their intermediate (10+2) examination and must have scored at least 50% in the same.
Also, they need to register themselves with the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and surpass the minimum marks to seek admission in this college.
How to apply?
- Candidates must have been registered with the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and must have appeared for the examination.
- Candidates need to download the admission form available on the website of the college.
- Submit it along with the necessary documents (mentioned in the form) in the college.
- The college authority sets a date for the admission process. They need to submit their forms on the set date itself.
- The forms of the applicants would be scrutinized and the students scoring highest in their entrance examinations would be short-listed until all the seats are secured.
- Those short-listed candidates need to secure their seats by a definite time period. Failing to do so, they might lose the admission in this college.
- Only those who secure their seats are considered to be admitted to the college.
Read More: Terna Medical College Mumbai Admission
Terna Medical College Facilities
- Hostel: The college provides hostel facilities for the students who have come from different cities and faraway places. The rooms of the hostel are fully equipped with basic necessities for the convenience of the students. The hostel faculty is completely responsible for the well-being of the students. They play a very important role in imbibing the sense of discipline in them.
- Library: The college has a library which is quite huge and has plenty of study materials for the students to refer to. They even allow students to issue the references for a definite time period so that they can conveniently study and refer. They also have upgraded themselves into a Digital Library.
- Medical Facilities: The college has on-campus medical facilities available for the students. Whenever the students need any medical assistance, they can freely walk up to the clinic and get themselves treated. Terna Medical College also has a hospital of its own. All the students who study here are supposed to do an internship in this college for a definite period.
- Sports Facilities: They have a sports club for the students where almost all kinds of sports are being played. The students who aspire to enroll themselves in the club, are allowed to do so. The college believes in the overall excellence of a student depends on the overall development of the student.
Terna Medical College FAQ
Ques. What is the annual fee of the Terna Medical College hostel?
Ans. The annual hostel fees are 65,000 and in addition, 15,000 deposit is required for the first year.
Ques. Are there any internships available?
Ans. Yes. The college has a placement cell which is also responsible for the internships. Mainly, the majority of the students do internships in the college hospital itself. They earn a stipend of INR 6,000 – INR 8,000 monthly.
Ques. Is the college canteen reliable?
Ans. Yes, the college canteen is very much reliable. They serve light eatables and refreshments as well as full-fledged meals to the students. They are very health and hygiene conscious.
Ques. Do they provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, they do provide scholarships. Scholarships are gained by the students who have scored higher in their pre-medical examination.
Ques. Do they have any cultural committee in this college?
Ans. Yes. There is a cultural committee that is responsible for all the events happening in the college. The students who wish to enroll themselves in the committee can do so. The college celebrates various festivals throughout the academic year, for which, students volunteer and participate as well.
Ques. Does Terna Medical College provide placement to students?
Ans. Terna Medical College is a renowned college in Navi Mumbai for the medicine stream. It has created a brand image for itself. The college has a placement cell which is responsible for the placements of the students. Since the college is a brand name, top recruiters recruit the students here. Most influential and reputed hospitals come for the on-campus placements. The students who pass out from this college, have various job opportunities waiting for them.