Koshys College of Nursing was established in 2003 by the koshys educational trust. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Ramanagara and approved by Indian Nursing Council & Karnataka Nursing Council. It offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. It also offers General Nursing & Midwifery and Post basic Bachelor of Science
- The college has 3 parent hospitals with a total of 300 beds
- The campus is sprawling over 7 acres of land and consists of modern infrastructure and facilities
- The college has been ranked as the 30th Best B-School offering highest salaries
- Mass Awareness Programme- Students participate in activities like "Debate on environmental hygiene, personal hygiene and exhibition on hypertensive diet
- National Nutrition Week Celebration- National Nutrition week was observed by having quiz for the school students on various topics
- AIDS Day Awareness Program- Students perform AIDS awareness program on the first week of December. They present various modes of transmission of AIDS, preventive measures and treatment modalities through songs, skits, videos presentation with an exhibition
- Library has over 2,00,000 volumes and 18,000 International & national Journal
- Access to ICFAI electronic journals with international journals such as Harvard Business Review, Harvard Management Update, ACM Transaction, Software Engineering Notes etc.
The college is associated with following hospitals to provide training to the students
- Koshys Multispecialty Hospital
- Little flower hospital
- Zion multi specialty hospital and research centre
The college provides health insurance of Rs.50,000 in case of hospitalization, the insured student can claim reimbursement.