Adarsha College of Engineering - [ACE] Quick Updates
Adarsha College of Engineering (ACE) was established in the year 2009 by Mr. Mahesh Chandra Dhal, a visionary Educationist.
- The College is an ISO 9001-2008 certified co-educational engineering college for Degree, Diploma and M.Tech College in Odisha.
- Adarsha College of Engineering is one of the top engineering colleges in Odisha, India and is the first mining-engineering engineering college for both Diploma and Degree courses in Odisha.
- The college has been awarded with ISO 9001: 2008 certifications from PCMS in 2010 for its world class infrastructure & quality education in different spheres of engineering.
- The core academic processes and civil supporting services are strictly followed and scrutinized according to ISO standards, where the student’s satisfaction and quality of education are given prior importance.
- Adarsha College of Engineering is located in the green & lustrous mountain valley of Angul which creates a perfect studying environment.
- Adarsha College of Engineering is approved from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Highly qualified and experiences faculty members.
- Well-equipped laboratories, already acclaimed appreciation of in sepcting authorities.
- Provides job oriented training, including Soft-Skill development.
- Strategic teaching for all-round development of career and personality.
- Free auto -CAD Training & Free CNC Lathe Training.
- Scholarship for SC, ST & OBC candidates.
- Moreover a ragging -free environment.
- Study loan facilities is available.
- Class Rooms: College has equipped classrooms with modern designs, standard & the latest teaching techniques. ACE, has successfully defended its name for being the top private engineering college in Odisha, India by providing all facilities and well qualified faculties in the classroom.
- Library: The College has an air-conditioned library with a large number of books along with a number of Journals (Indian & foreign), and extensive collection of reports and projects. It is well connected on internet to facilitate access to online national and international journals, magazines, reports and projects.
- IT Infrastructure: The campus has got fully operational high speed Wi-Fi 24X7 200 mbps Internet Connectivity.