Atria Institute of Technology (AIT) was established in the year 2000 under the management of Brothers Charitable Foundation Trust. The self-financed private institute is located at Hebbal in Bangalore, Karnataka and is affiliated to the Vishweshwraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum. The NAAC accredited institute offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in fields like Engineering and Management studies. Admission to AIT will be on the basis of KCET/ COMEDK UGET etc. entrance exams.
Atria Institute of Technology Courses and Admission
Atria Institute of Technology offers five specialization in B.E. program and three specializations in M.Tech program. Additionally, the institute also offers MBA program to the candidates.
B.E. Course Eligibility
AIT offers B.E. program in five specializations. Admission to B.E is done on the basis of KCET and COMEDK UGET entrance examination. The applicant must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects and anyone among Computer Science/ Biotechnology/ Electronics as the optional subject with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
M.Tech Course Eligibility
The Institute offers M.Tech program in various specializations. The criteria to apply is Bachelors in the relevant stream with minimum 50% marks. Selection of candidates will be based on the marks in Karnataka PGCET and GATE examination.
MBA Course Eligibility
AIT offers MBA program at the postgraduate level to the candidates. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree of a minimum three-year duration in any discipline from a recognized university. Selection will be on the basis of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam.
Awards and Rankings
- Sri Kuppa Raju Memorial Award
- Sri Chinnaswamy Raju Memorial Award
Key role of Placement cell –
- Assist students to develop/ clarify their academic and career interests.
- Personality Development Workshops are organized with a view to equip the students with necessary Soft skills required for Group Discussion and Personal interviews from the Industry Perspective.
- A direct link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- Placement of students in different companies for the summer internship after the sixth semester
Check here AIT Placement
- Merit Scholarship: 100%, 50%, and 25% tuition fee waiver for the top 3 students in each stream - annually; Applicable to the next academic year.
- Atria Young Scholars Program: Fee Waiver - Industry Mentorship - Advanced Learning Opportunities - Career Guidance by Experts - Future Secured.