Atria Institute of Technology (AIT) is one of the most prestigious institutes in Bangalore providing state-of-the-art professional education in various streams of Engineering and Management. It offers programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate levels. Admission is done on the basis of state-level entrance exams like KCET or COMEDK UGET entrance exams. About 90% of the students have been placed through campus recruitment and 50 companies were involved in campus recruitment drive last year.
Read more: Atria Institute of Technology Cutoff
Atria Institute of Technology Highlights
|Established | Type||2000 | Private Institute|
|Affiliated||Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Campus Area||17.5 Acres|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-based|
|Total Students||UG: 2426 | PG: 107|
|Total Faculty||145 (incl. of 13 Ph.D. holders)|
Atria Institute of Technology Courses
Atria Institute offers the following courses in various specializations:
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|B.E. in Civil Engineering||M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering|
|B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering||M.Tech in Digital Electronics & Engineering|
|B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering||M.Tech in Computer Network & Engineering|
|B.E in Information Science & Engineering||MBA in HR; Marketing or Finance|
|B.E in Mechanical Engineering||-|
- For UG Program: Intermediate graduate with a minimum of 45% marks with Physics, Mathematics, English as compulsory subjects and Computer Science/Biotechnology/Electronics one of the optional subjects
- For M.Tech: Graduate in B.E./ B.Tech with 50% marks in relevant discipline
- For MBA: Graduate in any discipline with 60% marks
Read more: Atria Institute of Technology Fees
Atria Institute of Technology Admission
Candidates seeking admission in the Institute must fulfill the eligibility criteria as required for the course. The selection criteria for admission consists of the state-level entrance exam or university level is written exam. Students can also take admission through the management quota in the Institute.
Admission to B.E is done on the basis of the KCET and COMEDK UGET entrance examination. However, for M.Tech, the selection of candidates will be based on the marks in Karnataka PGCET and GATE examination. For MBA, one must have a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ PGCET.
Know more: Atria Institute of Technology Admission
Atria Institute of Technology Scholarship
The institute believes in promoting higher education to the students coming from a low financial background. Since inception, the institute has awarded over INR 51,000 scholarships to deserving and meritorious students. Listed below is a brief about the scholarships offered by the Institute:
- Merit Scholarship: The top 3 students in each stream are offered with 100%, 50%, and 25% tuition fee waiver annually.
- Sri Chinnaswamy Raju Memorial Award: The institute provides this award to the Best Outgoing Student from each stream (ISE | MBA | M.E.). Eligible students will be given a cash prize, certificate, and a memento.
- Atria Young Scholars Program: This is a special program offered by the Institute to scholars with the highest marks secured in 12th grade. The award can be in form of Fee Waiver; Industry Mentorship or Advanced Learning Opportunities.
Atria Institute of Technology Placement
The Institute has a fully furnished training and placement centre with a number of facilities like group discussion rooms, personal interview rooms. All students are provided training in soft skills, aptitude enhancement, and personality development. Apart from these, the institute also arranges mock interviews, expert talks, seminars and group discussions to prepare the students for the final placement drive. A total of 3101 students have been placed with more than 120 reputed organizations like Accenture, Wipro, IBM, Infosys, ZenSar, Polaris, Huwaei, Virtusa, IGate, HP, AIG, Tata Elxis Limited, etc.
Check: Atria Institute of Technology Placement
Atria Institute of Technology Facilities
Following are the facilities offered by the Institute to cater to the needs of the students:
- Hostels: The institute has separate hostels with a capacity of 255 and 147 for male and female students enrolled. It has all the recreational facilities like a common room with television, wifi-enabled rooms, pure drinking water, surveillance cameras.
- Library: There is a huge collection of over 26,000 books along with CDs, DVDs, Bound volumes, journals. The library also has a digital resource centre for the faculty and students to access and download the e-resources.
- Health Centre: To maintain the physical health of the students, a routine health check-up is arranged for all students. It has a well-equipped health centre with a regular doctor visiting on a routine basis.