CMR College of Engineering and Technology (CMRCET), an autonomous college was established in 2002. It is sponsored by MGR Educational Society. It is situated in Rangareddi, Andhra Pradesh. It offers under graduate, post graduate and doctoral Engineering courses. The college is located in 10 acres of serene environment which is lush green and free of pollution.
- It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi., and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad
- Accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade
- All B.Tech programs accredited by NBA
- UGC Autonomous Institute
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
No. of Placed Students in 2014
- It has about 65,270 volumes and 7911 Titles relating to various branches of Engineering and Computer Science, Physical Sciences, English Language and Management
- The Library subscribes 292 national and international journals/periodicals for the use of both staff and students
- The Library has Institutional membership of IEEE, ASME, ISTE, CSI, ASCE
- NPTEL Video Lectures & 725 e-books are available
AZURA: It is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by CMR College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad. It is organized to provide a platform to the future technical aspirants of the country to showcase their talents and ingenuity. It aims at motivating students from different disciplines to come together and share their ideas constructively.