Ch BP Government Engineering College was established in 2007 by Department of Training and Technical Education,Government of Delhi. The college was inaugurated by thenÂ Delhi's chief minister Smt. Shiela Dikshit in 2007.
- The objective of the institution is to provide excellent education based on stable and secured foundation of science and technology by developing an attitude towards lifelong learning and interdisciplinary perspective with sense of responsibility for physical, social, economic, political and cultural
- In a comparison of the sanctioned intake in degree-level courses of engineering in metropolitan cities, Delhi had the lowest intake compared with Bangalore, Mumbai and Kolkata
- College is located at Jaffarpur on the outskirts of South-West Delhi which is approx 8 Km. from Najafgarh & about 15 Km. from Dwarka Mor Metro Station
- College is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Debate competition
- Painting competition
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Prarambh -Cultural activities like Dance Solo and Group, Singing and other activities were organized during the festival.
- Exuberance -It was the second version of the annual cultural fest of GEC Delhi.
- ProGECtion 2014 -It was a three day fiesta of live music, enchanting performances and enriching presentations and competitions.
- Footprints-It is the is name of farewell day in the College
- Merit Scholarship -Merit Scholarship will be provided to all students securing 80% and above marks in previous exam.
- Merit-Cum- Means Scholarship - Merit-cum-Means Scholarship will be provided to all students securing 70% and above marks with annual Family/Parental income up to Rs. 2.00 lakhs, duly supported by Affidavit or income certificate, countersigned/issued by concerned SDM office.
- OBC/SC/ST/ Minorities Scholarship
- EWS (Economical Weaker Section)
- State Level Scholarship
- Delhi Police/NDMC/Railways/ Defence.