DMI College of Engineering (DMICE) was established in 2001. It is committed to impart quality education & training leading to various professional degrees and aims to be a global Institution through continual improvement. It is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses, MCA and MBA.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai
- DMICE is a remote centre of IIT Mumbai and students are undergoing online courses and certification through this programme
- MoU with the new Indian Express for communication skill enhancement
At DMICE, student research is given a lot of importance and free, independent thinking is encouraged. Our well-equipped research facilities provide extensive support to our students to work on a number of research projects. The research centre at DMI is one among those which have been awarded a special status.
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Management Studies
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
Name of Company
Total No. of Placed Students
Ever Green Solutions
Endocare India Ltd.
- Youth Red Cross (YRC)
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Mathematics Club
- Go Green Club
The College has an extensive, well-equipped, computerized and spacious library with more than 23000 volumes and 1200 CDs available. In addition to this, the college subscribes to a number of National and International Journals, Periodicals and E-journals.
The College provides separate hostel for boys and girls. The college provides indoor & outdoor games, sports and yoga facilities to the hostel inmates to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
There are 14 adequately spaced and well equipped computer labs with more than 700 latest computers. Besides the center has the provision for regular course work in C, C++, ORACLE, VB, VISUAL C++, JAVA, UML and Internet facility.