Established in 2001-2002, Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering (DCE) is an AICTE approved college and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The guidelines for admission to the college is laid down by the Government of Tamil Nadu. At present, Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering (DCE) offers six undergraduate and three postgraduate programs in various specializations.
BE/ B.Tech candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in science stream with Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics as main subjects.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma from a government recognized institution are also eligible to apply.
- Counselling to all the programs is conducted by the Tamil Nadu government online.
- Admission to UG courses is done on the basis of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) rank, conducted online by Anna University.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.E./ MBA program should have passed graduation in engineering or equivalent from recognized university.
- Candidates looking for admission to PG program are required to pass an appropriate UG Examination of Anna University or equivalent as specified for admission as per the Tamil Nadu Common Admission criteria (TANCA).
- Admission to PG courses is done on the basis of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu for candidates who seek admission to PG courses in the state.
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBA/ M.E. courses in SXCCE must appear for the TANCET exam.
- Applications for admission must be made through the prescribed form available with the prospectus at the campus or available online for download.
|Name of the College||Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering (DCE)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based/ TNEA Rank/ TANCET exam/ As per the norms of Tamil Nadu government.|
|Name of the Entrance||B.Tech/B.E. – TNEA Rank
MBA/M.E. – TANCET/CMAT