The Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College is located in a sprawling green campus. It has all the facilities requisite for the students to skill in technological practices and theoretical knowledge. It also envisions its students to excel in research field.
Facts and figures of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, Perambalur
Shri A. Shrinivasan
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Institute affiliated to
Anna University, Chennai
Total number of companies visited in 2014
Total Placements in 2014-15
Reading Room Capacity
How to Reach
151 Km from Pondicherry airport
22 km from the Ariyalur Railway station
3 km from the Perambalur city Bus stand
Why to join Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, Perambalur
- Placement cell – The placement cell provides the students with the requisite skills and knowledge to face the interview panel. The top most companies are also invited for recruiting students.
- HRD cell- They make arrangements for technical training of the students by industrial visit. Lectures and training form the eminent personalities are also executed by them. There are also organsied seminars, symposiums, workshops and exchange of faculties for the advantage of students.
- Research – Research activity is also encouraged in the college. And in order to cater to more knowledge and technical guidance of the students, faculties are also exchanged.
- Alumni- The college also houses an alumni association, which is involved in the benefit of college and students.
- ISO Certified- The college is ISO 9001 : 2000 certified Institute.