Ellenki Institute of Engineering & Technology was founded in the year 1999 in Hyderabad about 18 kilometers from JNTUH Kukatpally. The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Ellenki Institute of Engineering and Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Science, Commerce, and Arts domains. Admission to all the courses is done on the basis of the entrance examination conducted by the college. The placements in the college have been decent with the placement cell facilitating the students with special intensive training in soft skills, group discussions, mock aptitude tests, and mock interviews. Many companies like Wipro, Genpact, IBM, HCL, Tata Motors, Dr. Reddys, Bank of America, etc have been visiting the college over the years for the campus recruitment drive.
|Established | Institute type||1999 | Private|
|Also known as||Ellenki CET|
|Affiliated to||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH Hyderabad)|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, and Diploma Courses|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Accepted entrance exams||EAMCET, GATE, and ICET|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, R&D, Sports and Games|
|Official Website | Contact||https://www.ellenkicet.ac.in/ | +91- 9392500124|
The institute offers graduate and postgraduate courses for aspiring candidates. These courses include B.Tech., M.Tech., MBA, and diploma courses. The tabular below shows a brief about the same:
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: Candidate must have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects
Selection Criteria: EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of AP.
Subjects offered: Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology of Any Recognized University in the concerned discipline; AMIE/ AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized by UPSC as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Valid GATE Score obtained in the GATE Examination
Selection Criteria: GATE score
Subjects offered: Computer Science & Engineering, Embedded Systems, Power Electronics, Structural Engineering, CAD/CAM
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any field with 50% marks in aggregate
Selection Criteria: Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by AP State Council of Higher Education, Govt of AP
Subjects offered: Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, System & Strategic Management
Admission to the college is done on the basis of marks obtained in entrance examinations for each course.
For B.Tech Admissions,
For M.Tech Admissions,
For MBA Admissions,
The candidates are selected based on the ICET score
Ques. How is the faculty of the college?
Ans. The faculties of the college are highly qualified with diverse industry experience. Each department has a head along with its team. The team members have the following designations: Assistant Professor
Ques. Does the college provide reservation during admission?
Ans. Yes. For B.Tech admission, a total of 70% of seats will be filled through Convenor’s quota in each branch. The remaining 30% of seats will be filled under Management quota in each branch. For MBA admissions, the Convener admits 70% of the intake to the MCA program based on the ICET rank and the Management admits the remaining 30% under Management and NRI quota.
Ques. Does the institute provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes. The institute offers scholarships as per the state government norms. Candidates have to pay certain documents which are verified by the authorities to confirm their eligibility for the scholarship.
Ques. How are the placements of the institute?
Ans. The institute has been providing decent placements over the years to its students. The Ellenki Group of Institutions has entered into placements agreements with MONSTER.COM & NAUKRI.COM with thousands of MNC’s job opportunities. The average starting salary that the students get on being placed, ranges from INR 15000-30000 per month.
Ques. What are some extra-curricular activities that the institute supports?
Ans. The college organizes many extra-curricular activities like Conferences, Workshops, Seminars, Guest lectures, Paper presentations, Subject seminars to build the overall personality of the students. College also has MOU signed with few foreign universities which also provides international exposure to the students.
5.8/10 Based on 12 Reviews
7/10 Based on 1 Reviews
9/10 Based on 1 Reviews