TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Pattern, Sullabus and Result
TS EAMCET 2020 exam will be conducted by JNTU Hyderabad. The exam will be conducted online from May 3 – May 9, 2020 (Tentative). Nearly 2 lakh candidates had registered for Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test 2019. Candidates who will qualify TS EAMCET 2020 will be called for counselling and seat allotment.
- Intermediate graduates with 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ ST category) can apply online for the entrance exam. Check TS EAMCET Eligibility
- The official brochure for the online (computer-based) mode exam is released on official website. Check TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
- The counselling fee for OC/BC candidates is INR 1200 and INR 600 for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who have qualified the exam can participate in TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling. Check TS EAMCET Cut Off
- Counselling Procedure includes registration, document verification, choice filling, seat allotment and reporting to colleges.
- Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their preference, rank and availability of seats in the college. Check TS EAMCET Participating Colleges
- Candidates have to report to the colleges, pay the fees and complete other formalities to accept the seat within stipulated time period.
Changes Introduced in TS EAMCET Last Year:
- Medium of Exam: Urdu along with English & Telugu. Check TS EAMCET Syllabus
- Eligibility: Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- TS EAMCET Exam Centers: numbers have reduced to 27 from 28 last year. Centers in Andhra Pradesh have been reduced to 4 from 13 last year.
Download TS EAMCET Question Papers
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Schedule
JNTU Hyderabad, the exam conducting authority, will release the information brochure along with the schedule of examination on behalf of TSCHE.
Here, Tabulated below are TS EAMCET 2020 Tentative Exam Dates according to the previous year official dates:
|Availability of TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form||March 6 – April 5, 2020|
|Correction Window for TS EAMCET 2020 Form||April 6 – 9, 2020|
|Availability of TS EAMCET Hall Tickets||April 20 – May 1, 2020|
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Date –
May 8 and 9, 2020
|Announcement of TS EAMCET 2020 Result||June 9, 2020|
|Commencement of TS EAMCET Counselling||June 24, 2020|
|TS EAMCET Online Choice Filling||June 27 – July 4, 2020|
|TS EAMCET Seat Allotment||July 6, 2020 onwards|
Check detailed TS EAMCET 2020 Schedule
What is TS EAMCET?
- TS EAMCET is a state level entrance exam to grant admission in the first year engineering/agriculture/medical courses at various colleges/ universities in the State of Telangana.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH) on behalf of TSCHE, is responsible for managing the exam and subsequent admission procedure.
- Minimum eligibility for appearing in TS EAMCET is passing 10+2 or its equivalent Board in India.
Highlights of TS EAMCET 2020
- For admissions to Pharmacy or Agriculture program, they have to appear for PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) subject group.
- For Engineering program, candidates can only appear in the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) group.
Other Points of TS EAMCET 2020
|Exam Name||Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Candidates expected to register||2 lakh (approx.)|
|TS EAMCET Helpdeskemail@example.com | +91 9912330730/ 9121266980|
TS EAMCET 2020 – Courses Offered
|Agriculture & Medical Courses (AM)||Engineering Courses (E)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)|
|B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry||B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)|
|B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences||B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))||B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
|B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)||Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)||(-)|
|Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)||(-)|
How to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2020?
JNTU Hyderabad has prescribed eligibility criteria to appear for TS EAMCET 2020. It is important to satisfy the standards in order to fill TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form. Listed below are the standards that one needs to fulfill the successful registration:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Person of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should satisfy local / not – local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh by regulations of Admission.
- There is no Upper Age Limit for any of the courses.
Eligibility as per Programs
Each program (Engineering/ Agriculture and Medical) have different criteria. Listed below is the criterion as per the programs:
For B.Tech./ B.E/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Candidates applying for engineering and pharmacy courses should have completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates with Diploma degree can also apply.
For BAMS, BNYS, BHMS Courses:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany as optional that includes a practical test.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years to be completed as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Check TS EAMCET Eligibility
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- TS EAMCET Registration will be started from March 6, 2020.
- TSCHE releases the application form in online mode only at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- There are 3 main steps involved in TS EAMCET Application Form filling procedure namely Payment of Requisite Fee, Filling in details and Uploading of photograph & signature.
TS EAMCET Application Fee
- Payment of application fee is the first step in the registration procedure.
- There are 2 modes to pay application fee of TS EAMCET 2020. They are as follows:
- TS Online/ AP Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in Telangana/ AP
- Through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
The application fee for the state level examination varies as per candidate’s category. It is indicated in the following table.
|Stream||SC/ST Candidates (INR)||Other Candidates (INR)|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||250||500|
|E & AM (Both Streams)||500||1000|
How to fill TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form?
- The form is available at TS EAMCET Official Website only.
- TSCHE has made provisions to register by paying late fee also.
- It is important to review the application form before finally submitting it.
Listed below are the steps to follow in order to register for EAMCET 2020:
Step 1: Login to the official website of TS EAMCET- www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET
Step 2: Next, click on the ‘ TS EAMCET Application Form 2020’ link
Step 3: Before filling in the details, candidates are required to pay a stipulated fee as per their category.
Step 4: After successfully paying the fee, candidates are then required to fill their details (personal, academic etc).
Step 5: With filling in the details, one also needs to upload their scanned photograph and Signature as per the standards set.
Step 6: After carefully going through all the details mentioned and uploaded, candidates are then required to save the same. After saving, download and take a printout of TS EAMCET Form.
How many students are appearing for TS EAMCET 2020?
- TS EAMCET 2017 – For the academic session 2017-18, a total of 2,20,067 students registered for TS EAMCET. There are a decrease in the participation number. The reason for the fall is due to the division of engineering and agriculture exams. Also, EAMCET will be conducted separately for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state.
- In 2018, a total of 2,31,998 registrations were made. Whereas, in the year 2019 a total of 2,46,522 students registered for TS EAMCET.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket can be downloaded from April 20, 2020 till May 1, 2020.
- To access the document, visit the official website of TS EAMCET- tsche.ac.in.
- Registration Number and Date of Birth are required to download it.
- The document will have details related to candidate: - candidate’s name, father’s name, address of the candidate, test date & time, test center, category of the candidate, gender, local status, hall ticket number, photograph and signature of the candidate, etc.
- Before downloading TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card, candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned in the card.
- In case of any discrepancy, it must be reported immediately to the concerned authorities.
How to download TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020?
Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2020 i.e. http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET.
Step 2: After that, there is a link available in Application section- ‘Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket’, click on it
Step 3: Then, enter TS EAMCET Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number and DOB (Date of Birth).
Step 4: After entering all the details, then click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 5: TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket will then appear on the screen
Step 6: Download the hall ticket and take its printout for future reference.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Centers
TS EAMCET Exam Centers are pre-decided by the conducting body, JNTU Hyderabad (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University). TS EAMCET Exam Centers are the venues where the exam will be conducted. Listed below are important points about the centers:
- Hyderabad is divided into five zones namely Hyderabad West, Hyderabad North, Hyderabad Central, Hyderabad East and Hyderabad South- East.
- Once the option is selected, request for change of test zone/ center will not be entertained later.
- The Convener reserves the right to add or delete some test zones notified.
- The Convener reserves the right to allot any test zones other than that opted by the candidates.
TS EAMCET Exam Centers Trends
The following infographic explains the trends of TS EAMCET Exam Centers over the last 3 years. In 2015, the centers were 423 and in the year 2016 as the participation increased so did the exam centers of EAMCET. From the academic session 2017-18, the engineering and agriculture exams for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be conducted separately. Hence, the number of centers for the exam has also decreased.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of TS EAMCET is prescribed by Telangana State Council of Higher Education or TSCHE. The exam is conducted separately for Engineering and Medical & Agriculture Programs. Hence, the pattern also varies in terms of sections. Questions will be framed on topics from CBSE Class 11 & 12 syllabi.
Highlights of TS EAMCET Paper Pattern
Sectional Distribution of Questions in TS EAMCET
- There will be 2 subject groups namely PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) for Engineering and PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for Agriculture.
- Each section will have 40 MCQs with 4 options, barring Mathematics.
- Mathematics will have 80 Questions in total.
- Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark.
Engineering Paper – Section-wise Questions
Agriculture Paper – Section-wise Questions
Instructions to follow for Computer Based Test
- There is a clock with the countdown timer on the top right of the computer screen indicating the remaining time for the exam.
- When it will reach zero, the exam will end by itself.
- You can shuffle section/ subject and questions anytime during the exam as per your convenience.
TS EAMCET 2018 Toppers
Toppers in Agriculture & Pharmacy and Others (AM)
|Candidate Name||Rank||Combined Score||EAMCET Marks|
|Y Sanjeeva Kumar Reddy||2||92.2744||143.5188|
|Muktevi Jaya Surya||5||90.8458||141.0043|
Toppers in Engineering (E)
|Candidate Name||Rank||Combined Score||EAMCET Marks|
|Ayyapu Venkata Phani Vamsinath||1||95.7245||150.8790|
|Gosula Vinayaka Srivardhan||3||95.2065||149.9518|
|K V R Hemant Kumar Chodipilli||4||94.8054||149.9848|
|Sanikommu Madhan Mohan Reddy||5||94.7693||148.9300|
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
- TS EAMCET Counselling has commenced from June 24, 2020.
- It is conducted separately for engineering and agriculture programs.
- It comprises of certificate verification and option exercising procedure.
- Candidates are called for the admissions according to their TS EAMCET 2020 Ranks.
- Certificate or document verification is held at any one of the designated HLCs (Help Line Centers).
- Post verification, candidates have to fill in the option of courses/ colleges as per their preferences.
- The whole procedure is done in online mode on the official website i.e. www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in/tseamcet.
Documents Required during TS EAMCET Counselling
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate (if certificate)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of the Non-Local candidate.
TS EAMCET 2020 Results
- The results are announced by the conducting body, JNTU Hyderabad.
- It is released online on Telangana EAMCET official website.
- The results are released separately for engineering and agriculture & medical papers.
- To view the final scores, enter TS EAMCET Registration No., Hall Ticket No. and captcha code.
Steps to check Telangana Results:
Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2020 i.e. http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET.
Step 2: Click on the link for ‘TS EAMCET 2020 Result’
Step 3: Enter the registration no., Hall Ticket No. and captcha code to access the result.
Step 4: Candidates should carefully check all the particulars and the section-wise scores.
Step 5: The result will contain Combined Score, EAMCET Weightage, Inter Weightage and EAMCET Marks
Normalization Criteria followed in TS EAMCET 2020
As the examination conducted in multiple sessions, having questions framed out of same syllabi. There is a possibility that candidates appearing in another session will have questions of difficult level, in order to maintain the equality and fairness, TS EAMCET Normalisation of Question Paper is followed.
Normalised marks of the candidate
SASD: Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of the subject of a session in which the candidate appeared.
GASD: Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of all the candidates across all sessions of the subject put together.
STA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the subject of a session in which the candidate appeared.
GTA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all the sessions of the subject put together.
Know more about TS EAMCET Results
TS EAMCET Rank Card 2020
- The rank card is available on the official website of TS EAMCET 2020 post declaration of results.
- To download it, enter Hall Ticket No., Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No. and Date of Birth.
- It is advised to keep the printout of the rank card for future purposes.
- The ranks are given in the order of merit.
- Rank obtained in TS EAMCET 2020 is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic year 2020 -2020 only.
TS EAMCET Rank Card will carry the following details:
- Candidate’s hall ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Category
- Local Area
- Combined Score in TS EAMCET
- EAMCET Weightage
- Inter Weightage
- EAMCET Marks- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology
- Group Total
- Group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
Criteria for Ranking in TS EAMCET 2020
Candidates who have secured qualifying marks (Normalised marks) in TS EAMCET and candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking:
- in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the Normalised marks secured in TS EAMCE and
- 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
Tie-Breaker Criteria in TS EAMCET
- While preparing a merit list, if more than one candidate secures the same combined score, the tie shall be resolved considering the following:
- The total marks secured in TS EAMCET 2020
- Marks secured in mathematics in TS EAMCET 2020
- The marks secured in Physics in TS EAMCET 2020
- Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- If the tie still persists, the older (based on date of birth) being given preference over the younger
TS EAMCET Cut Off
- Candidates must note that admissions to various engineering courses are done on the basis of TS EAMCET Cut Off scores.
- A minimum of 25% marks is required to qualify in EAMCET Telangana.
- As per the authorities, the cut off for admissions is based on the following factors:
- Number of Registrations,
- Number of seats available,
- Difficulty level of exam, and
- popularity or demand of the course.
Check TS EAMCET Cut Off
TS EAMCET Answer Keys
- The answer key for TS EAMCET is released online by the conducting body.
- The keys will help in comparing the answers with the ones you answered in the exam. Also, it will help to get an estimate of probable scores.
- In case of any doubt or if you disagree with any of the answers provided you can write to the authorities.
Paper Analysis of TS EAMCET 2018: The exam is conducted in multiple sessions from May 3 – 9 in online mode. There were 160 MCQs in each paper with a time duration of 3 hours. As per the analysis, questions in all the three sections were direct and tested candidate’s fundamental and conceptual knowledge. For a well-prepared aspirant 130 + were doable, and with an accuracy of 80% would have fetched 115 marks from these 130 questions.
TS EAMCET 2020 FAQs
Ques. What is TS EAMCET?
Ans. TS EAMCET stands for Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance examination conducted annually for admissions to various professional programs offered by Institutes in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Ques. I belong to OBC category, do I have to enclose a category certificate?
Ans. No, candidates belonging to SC/ ST category are only required to submit a duly attested photocopy of Caste certificate along with TS EAMCET Application Form on the exam day.
Ques. Is it necessary to post the application form of TS EAMCET to the authorities?
Ans. No, it is not necessary to post any kind of document to the authorities.
Ques. When and in how many sessions TS EAMCET 2020 will be conducted?
Ans. For this year, the examination will be conducted in two sessions on the following dates:
Ques. Is there any concept of negative marking in TS EAMCET?
Ans. No, there is no provision of negative marking this year. Therefore, it is advisable to attempt all the questions in the exam.
Ques. Will TSCHE or JNTU Hyderabad release any Mock Test for TS EAMCET Engineering or Agriculture & Medical exam?
Ans. Yes, the mock tests are available at eamcet.tsche.ac.in/eamcet now. To access the same, enter your TS EAMCET Registration No. (5 digits) and Password in the opted language.
Ques. Are the Help Line Centers (HLCs) meant for appearing TS EAMCET 2020 entrance test?
Ans. No, the HLC is meant for certificate verification at the time of Counselling for admission to professional courses.
Ques. Can a filled-in online application form be used as a Hall Ticket?
Ans. No, a filled-in Online Application Form cannot be used as a Hall Ticket. Download and print your hall ticket separately to bring to the exam hall.
Ques. I have my hall ticket, but forgot to bring the filled online application form to the Exam Centre?
Ans. No, you will not be allowed to give TS EAMCET 2020 test if you do not bring your application form to Examination Hall. It is mandatory to carry and submit the same to the invigilator during the examination.
Ques. Can I attempt the examination in offline mode?
Ans. No, TS EAMCET exam is conducted in online mode only. Therefore, there is no option to appear for the examination in offline mode.
Ques. I do not know how to operate a computer. What should I do?
Ans. For appearing for TS EAMCET all you need to know is how to operate a mouse. As the questions are objective in nature, there is no need to have proper knowledge of computer operating
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College